We are looking for an experienced HR professional to add to our growing HR team. The ideal candidate will want to continue to build and develop their generalist expertise, whilst working with an engaging and collaborative team. This is a fantastic opportunity to partner with business leaders to facilitate the delivery of operational solutions.
The HR Manager will deliver a proactive and flexible HR service to both the London and Shrewsbury office. They will work with the Global HR Director to deliver a first class HR service successfully translating the global people agenda into operational solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to work within a forward thinking, fun and passionate business. You will have previously worked as a HR Manager within a generalist role, with a strong employment law and recruitment focus whilst previously having managed a small team.
- Manage the day to day HR activity with a firm handle and understanding of HR processes, responding to employees in a timely and approachable manner
- Full ownership and oversight of the HRIS System, employee records and other HR admin as well as GDPR compliance
- HR Business Partnering support to line managers and Heads of department
- Liaise will leadership in all three offices (London, US and Australia) to support employee initiatives
- Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy
- Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills.
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge and share best practice with them.
- Proficient in performance management and coaching managers on the appropriate steps to take
- Be the first point of contact on all HR matters and people issues locally.
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
- Provide first line advice on current and existing benefits for employees and managers.
- Liaise with payroll and ensure payroll records are submitted whilst ensuring that accounts apprised of any changes.
- Ensuring all appraisals happen in a timely manner in addition to ensuring that personal development plans are completed and that SMART objectives are set.
- Support the recruitment process, this will include writing job descriptions and preparing interview questions and screening candidates, and providing advice on recruitment and selection strategies.
- Plan and execute new starter inductions and exit interviews
- Manage talent and succession planning with the respective line managers
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and operational goals.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are kept up to date with information and legislation changes.
- Work with local leadership to provide support in all change management, restructuring tasks.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Produce reports and key metrics to drive and support business decisions.
- Other ad hoc tasks as commensurate with your role.
- Proven track record as a HR generalist, preferably in a senior role.
- Demonstrable HR Business Partner experience
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
- Recruitment and selection experience
- Proficient HRIS Systems user
- Business Acumen
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Strong Employment Law Knowledge
- Excellent IT skills competency in Powerpoint, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Management experience
- Data Driven with demonstrable experience of HR metrics
- Team player
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- CIPD Level 7 or equivalent
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Share option scheme
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.