We’re looking for a confident, experienced, extremely organised and process-driven person; who is passionate about understanding and solving business and user problems through technology.
Croud invests heavily in Technology and Tools to support the work of the teams. The Product Manager plays a key role in shaping Croud’s multi-stream product strategy, as well as ensuring delivery against the product roadmap and driving adoption by ownership of user training and product evangelism.
Reporting to the Head of Product, this role is crucial in ensuring that Croud’s product planning, specification and delivery processes are all adhered to in order to ensure that Croud meets its strategic objectives.
Talking to different user groups on a regular basis, this role plays a key role in driving adoption by working to really understand user challenges, helping shape and deliver solutions that are effective, efficient and to time; and delivering training and support to users to drive adoption whilst measuring and monitoring impact of all releases through appropriate metrics.
The right hire will share Croud’s values:
- Passion: loving what you do and being driven to excel with each new project
- Imagination: meeting challenges creatively and ready to try new ideas
- Integrity: accountable and always excellent to one another
- Help drive Croud’s product processes, from idea generation and discovery to prioritisation, specification and delivery
- Help shape, update and communicate the product roadmap
- Define and constantly optimise feature specs, customer journeys, UX flows, and UI designs
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to inform and refine the roadmap’s prioritisation process
- Define the goals, set priorities and manage the product development process
- Support cross-functional teams throughout the project from inception to delivery
- Create clear documentation for the development team and QA process
- Post delivery, support the creation of training materials and work on user adoption with the broader team
- Ongoing management of bug fixes and product refinements
- Line Manager: Head of Product
- Key stakeholders: Product Director, Technical Director, Chief Technology Officer, Product Executive
- Other stakeholders: Engineering Team, Operational Teams
- Demonstrable proven product management experience, including working with a range of cross-functional teams
- Extremely organised, process-driven and passionate about best-in-class documentation processes, from feature specifications and discovery to user feedback
- Clear project management experience within a previous role to deliver against delivery targets is crucial
- Proven track record of defining strong customer experience requirements and a passionate commitment to the customer and to product quality
- The experience of working with users or clients to drive effective product improvement in the past
- The ability to demonstrate knowledge and basic understanding of digital marketing channel operations without the requirement of being an expert
- Experience using design patterns and user feedback to create wireframes for all appropriate development work
- Inherently collaborative and leading personality that enables you to win hearts and minds of your peers to successfully execute the product roadmap
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Share option scheme
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.