Croud is a fast-growing, industry-leading digital agency with ambitious plans for the future. Our unique operating model sets us apart from the competition, and makes working at Croud exciting and different.
We’ve been awarded UK Performance Marketing Agency of the Year in Campaign's 2022 Agency of the Year UK & EMEA Awards, and US Performance Marketing Agency of the Year 2022 in the Performance Marketing World US Awards. Croud was also recently included in the Sunday Times Best Places to Work 2023 list.
Croud is a global, full-service, digital marketing partner with a rapidly growing in-house team of 200+ digital experts. Through the seamless connection of data, technology and creativity, Croud develops strategies for sustainable growth that drive immediate business impact.
We are looking for an intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about building a career in Digital Marketing. This role sits within a team of experts delivering innovative advertising campaigns on behalf of Croud’s client on platforms like Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram, Tiktok and Amazon.
The successful candidate will strive for success, be driven to learn, and will have a desire to question everything. You will also be keen to be a part of building commercial success for clients while striving to develop and deliver excellence daily.
No prior experience in Digital Marketing is required, although an awareness of / passion for the industry and relevant transferable skills are required.
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 3 days a week based in our Shrewsbury office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
- Support Managers and Directors with delivery of client strategy to include implementation of Account Development Plans (ADPs)
- Deliver optimisation and innovation within the relevant ad platforms
- Responsible for ensuring campaigns are created and managed to the highest standards always following industry and Croud best practise guidelines
- Ensuring daily checks are completed, communicated and acted upon
- Responsible for client budget management in ad platforms
- Responsible for client reporting data working with the internal network to deliver accurate and relevant reporting, supporting the Manager with communication of summaries
- Attends and contributes to client performance calls and quarterly business reviews
- Responsible for delivering high quality data analysis, organising support from and working with the internal network
- Responsible for the internal network administration and training delivery
- Responsible for delivering training as required and on request within the induction process or ongoing training
- Responsible for knowing and delivering against all internal processes and requirements to also include knowledge share
- Support Managers and Senior Managers with innovating new technologies, new ways of working, monitoring market trends, supporting the tech roadmap and the internal academy development
- Responsible for advocating company policy and process, supporting client retention
- Responsible for delivering case studies in the form of Test and Learn pieces on a monthly basis
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English
- Experience in managing ad platforms including google and/or meta is advantageous
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Good data analysis abilities; Attention to details and data accuracy
- Time management skills & multi-tasking abilities, the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Critical thinking, results-driven, and problem-solving attitudes
- Creative mindset for content development and account management & optimisation
- This job is open to all majors, but a degree in the following subjects may be particularly helpful: marketing, advertising, media and communications, journalism
- Work or internship experience in marketing, public relations or media is a plus
- MS Office and G-suite skills
- An open mind to learn other areas within the digital marketing industry, including but not limited to pay per click, paid social and shopping.
Croud offers a clear path to progression for all members of staff. We are committed to offering development opportunities alongside a support system of regular performance reviews. The opportunities are endless!
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.