Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named a Sunday Times Best Place to Work 2023.
We are looking for a charismatic problem solver with an interest in digital marketing and experience in project management. The successful candidate will be proactive, have a keen eye for detail, highly organised and enthusiastic about continuous improvement.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients across our largest, most exciting and challenging international accounts.
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 3 days a week based in our London office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
- Day-to-day responsibility for the smooth and effective running of key critical projects across a variety of accounts
- Manage a programme of work, ensuring all deliverables are effectively planned and managed through to delivery
- Work closely with our Client Leadership team and channel leads to ensure they have everything necessary to deliver quality work on time
- Form an integrated partnership with the day to day Account Management team across a variety of teams within the agency (SEO, PPC, Social, Programmatic, Data & Analytics and more)
- Not only over-seeing the delivery of live work, but also being aware of the bigger picture, monitoring account health, burndown and anticipating pipeline projects/opportunities
- Work with Croud’s digital marketing specialists to scope and plan out projects and deliverables and communicate these plans to clients
- Oversee deliverables through to completion within the required time frame and budget
- Create detailed and well-written project briefs for clients and internal stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and plans with the teams using a combination project management tools (we flex to the needs of our clients)
- Detail and flag risks, assumptions, or issues with scope, timings, quality or budget
- Check delivery of work vs. scope, holding internal stakeholders accountable for quality and timely completion
- Manage account profitability margins and internal resource to client fee utilisation
- Identify new potential internal projects to advance the agency's operations and ways of working
- Ensure consistency and best practice in ways of working across teams implementing new processes and workflows to increase efficiency
- Potentially provide pitch support from time to time (involvement in new business can be optional and based on candidate preferences)
- Regularly demonstrate the company values of passion, imagination and integrity
Previous project or account management experience
- A strong interest in digital marketing
- Exceptional communication skills (highly articulate and able to communicate to a variety of stakeholders at all levels)
- Exemplary time management and attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent using either Excel or Google Sheets, and proficient in Word/ Google Docs and PowerPoint/ Google Slides
- The ability to pick up new technologies fairly quickly
- Customer service and client facing experience
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal
A basic understanding of digital marketing channels including: SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Analytics, Programmatic/Display, CRO, Content and Creative
- Experience within an agency environment
- Relevant PM qualification
Croud offers a clear path to progression for all members of staff. We are committed to offering development opportunities alongside a support system of regular performance reviews. The opportunities are endless!
Croud offers competitive starting salaries alongside numerous company benefits. On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals, snacks and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
- LinkedIn Learning and access to Croud Campus (our bespoke learning and development platform)
- Peer to peer recognition scheme 'bonusly'
- Team off-sites/regular socialsYear-round holiday parties
- Day to make a difference
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.