Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named a Sunday Times Best Place to Work 2023.
The Agency Access Executive plays a pivotal role within the Contracts & Compliance team, collaborating with the Director of Agency Access Management and the broader Agency Access team. This position will support with processes, governance, and daily access management requirements throughout the agency, extending to Croud's network of freelancers, employees, clients, and contractors. The Agency Access Executive will also collaborate closely with the Agency Access team to ensure the successful implementation of the annual Access Team Roadmap.
This integral role involves seamless coordination with the IT, Network, and Tech teams, contributing to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of access management and governance across the agency.
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 3 days a week based in our Shrewsbury office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
- Assist the Agency Access team with Global agency platform access management
- Support the Agency Access team with the management of Lastpass platform: passwords and Virtual Machine access
- Identify and escalate risks associated with access management to the Director of Agency Access Management and/or Compliance/IT
- Support with Croudie and FTE access management
- Support with Croudie, FTE and Client Shared Drive management and audits
- Identify and escalate to the Director of Agency Access Management or Chief of Governance and Compliance security access risks that arise during the course of daily activities
- Assist in maintaining and developing security training such as LastPass, access management, task credentials and security basics
- Ownership of assigning tickets in Freshdesk to ensure that all are answered within the Access Team SLA
- Assist in training and communicating with M&A acquisitions for LastPass adoption
- Support with moving M&A companies into task credentials
- Support with auditing and monitoring usage of tools and support in completing platform governance meetings with M&A companies
- Ownership of ensuring all new live Croudies are assigned croud.network accounts ready for sharing platform, Google Drive access (Part of Project Phoenix full roll out)
- Assist the Director of Agency Access Management with Governance and Access of High, Medium and Low Risk Platforms for Croud and any acquisitions
- Support and take ownership of platform audits
- Assist with Overhaul of current FTE onboarding process with the support of Agency Access Managers
- Previous experience working in digital marketing
- Experience of working in a centralised support function
- Organisation and project management skills
- Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- A good understanding of the platforms digital marketing companies use, notably around access management and permissions
- A strong sense of confidentiality and sensitive situations
- A good ability to work with Google and Microsoft business systems
- Strong technical skills
- Process driven logical thinker
Croud offers a clear path to progression for all members of staff. We are committed to offering development opportunities alongside a support system of regular performance reviews. The opportunities are endless!
On completion of the three-month probation period, every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile working policy
- LinkedIn Learning and access to Croud Campus (our bespoke learning and development platform)
- Peer to peer recognition scheme 'bonusly'
- Team off-sites/regular socialsYear-round holiday parties
- Day to make a difference
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.