WHO ARE CROUD?
Croud is digital marketing, reinvented. We are a full-service digital marketing agency obsessed with delivering client growth through reinvention.
Located conveniently in west SoHo, our New York office is home to a group of highly-skilled digital experts, passionate about delivering transformative results for clients and developing the next generation of digital marketing leaders. With a rapidly expanding team and client portfolio, Croud New York offers hands-on experience working with leading brands across several verticals.
We are looking for an intelligent, ambitious, creative thinker and rising Programmatic Account Manager, who is passionate about delivering for clients and developing the skills of their team and themselves in the programmatic ecosystem.
This Account Manager will support the team by planning, launching, and measuring display, video, connected TV, audio, and rich media campaigns from start to finish across Display & Video 360, Campaign Manager, and a variety of additional platforms.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
You will be responsible for the effective implementation of client account development plans (ADPs) in order to achieve client’s annual business objectives and targets.
The role will be dedicated to driving display performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation of client’s display strategy. Primarily through DV360, but including opportunities with other tech partners.
The role will drive and implement the recommendations of the Programmatic Director, and will play a vital part in defining and supporting Programmatic best practice through working closely with the Croudie network (community).
The Programmatic Manager will report directly to a Senior Programmatic Account Manager and will own a number of client tasks, including campaign planning, set up, reporting, and measurement from start to finish. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Account Management & Strategy
- Delivering day-to-day implementation of Programmatic Display and Video campaigns across key clients within the channel team
- Overseeing project planning and budget management for accounts you manage
- Learning about client businesses, industries, and their marketing plans to provide the best possible strategic guidance on digital media
- Aligning your media strategies with client business and marketing goals
- Understanding what performance is for clients, create performance forecasts and proactively run client planning sessions
- Ensuring client accounts follow Programmatic and Display best practice and that hygiene factors are monitored and managed accordingly
- Staying informed on the latest developments in the space and ensure clients are staying up-to-date
- Playing active role in defining Display best practice and scalable processes
- Assuming responsibility for day-to-day client budget management
- Advocating the client’s Programmatic strategy and support members of the team where required
- Providing campaign reporting and measurement of the effectiveness of campaigns
- Ensuring client’s reports are delivered on-time and accurately
- Completing any ad hoc reports or duties as required by the business’ needs
- Working with cross-functional teams to maintain a best-in-class product offering across our paid search and social management
- Leading the development of best practices and processes; build institutional knowledge of key functions
- Building relationships with Croud global teams, understand best practices, process and ways of working - implement in the US to better our proposition
- Utilizing tools such as Croud Control, DV360 (as well as potentially other DSPs), Google Analytics, DoubleClick Campaign Manager and others
- Staying up to date with new market tools and programmatic opportunities, which would support client strategy or Croud’s product offering, and share to the wider team
- Delivering progress reports to Senior Account Managers and Account Directors
- Owning the workflow management with the Croudie Network within Croud Control (CC)
- Quality checking work that has been completed by the Croudie Network and provide constructive feedback
Client Relationship Management
- Establishing outstanding client service and communications
- Serving as first level of issue escalation for clients in managed channels
- Delivering exceptional and timely project management, communicated with the client
- Developing case studies in the form of Test and Learn pieces on a regular basis.
- Supporting business development by contributing to pitches and cross-selling Croud products to existing clients
Direct Line Manager: Senior Programmatic Account Manager, Programmatic Associate Director
Key stakeholders: VP, Biddable
Other Stakeholders: Programmatic Team, COO
- Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience in Programmatic Marketing
- Excellent communication, organization, and presentation skills
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Highly organized and an ability to multitask
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Google G-Suite skills
- Proven track record of working to deadlines
- Proven time management skills
- Clear passion for digital marketing and programmatic display
Every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 20 days vacation a year + 12 public holidays
- Full Paid Medical Insurance (including dental and vision)
- Annual performance bonus
- 401k matching plan
- Sales commission (if involved in a pitch)
- Gym Membership contributions (Classpass)
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals, snacks, soft drinks and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Quarterly team offsites / Regular socials
- Free Citibike membership
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Agile working policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
The salary range for this position is $70,000 - $85,000 (DOE).
Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.