Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named a Sunday Times Best Place to Work 2023.
Reporting directly to the Chief of Governance and Compliance, this role provides a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing digital marketing company in the early stages of our compliance journey. You will play a pivotal role in shaping our compliance culture and standards. This position is highly hands-on, involving extensive interaction with numerous suppliers both within and outside the digital sphere, making a background or interest in digital marketing essential.
We are seeking a candidate with prior experience in compliance roles, as well as expertise in supply chain management and internal auditing. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about implementing and, when necessary, identifying compliance initiatives.
The role places a significant focus on managing third-party compliance. You will also be responsible for assisting the Chief of Compliance and Governance in overseeing the annual management of the ISO27001 framework, internal ISO auditing schedules, and data protection processes.
Key stakeholders in this role will include the Information Security, Access, and Contracts teams.
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 3 days a week based in our Shrewsbury office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
- Develop and maintain a robust risk management framework
- Thoroughly understand and meticulously document compliance or non-compliance with pertinent laws and policies
- Propose and actively support the implementation of corrective actions to address any compliance issues
- Support compliance initiatives for our Croudie network and access processes
- Assist in responding to information security and compliance questionnaires and participate in third-party audits of Croud once a deep technical understanding of the business has been acquired
- Oversee the internal auditing program and take charge of managing non-compliance and corrective action reporting procedures
- Assist in upholding adherence to Croud's operational policies and processes, while also contributing to the identification of areas for enhancement and growth. Additionally, provide support and input into the maintenance of the company's compliance policies
- Elevate awareness of compliance standards, enhance existing training modules, and conduct training sessions throughout the business. Initiate efforts to raise awareness about compliance and assist in delivering the monthly newsletter
- Support management of ISO27001 framework
- Be a compliance culture ambassador, exemplifying top-tier compliance behavior, and raising awareness of regulatory requirements and policies across Croud
- Maintain and develop the compliance side of Croud’s intranet site
- Previous experience in a compliance role, particularly in supply chain management
- Familiarity with the ISO27001 framework is preferred, but knowledge of similar security frameworks or other ISO certifications is also valuable
- Proficiency in conducting onboarding and regular audits of third-party vendors or the ability to complete third-party assessments
- Understanding of contractual matters related to compliance, including adherence to advertising regulations and relevant laws
- Experience in data protection, including implementing Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs), knowledge of Records of Processing Activities (RoPAs), Data Processing Agreements (DPAs), and data workflow management
- Hands-on, problem-solving mindset with a proactive approach to troubleshooting issues
- Technical competence in supply chain management, spreadsheet management, process optimisation, automation opportunities, and supply chain software management and development
- A passion for reading, reviewing, and occasionally drafting policies and formal documents, with a focus on ensuring readability and accessibility for internal documentation
- Strong research skills to stay updated on regulatory changes, industry trends, and developments that could affect the business's operations
- Exceptional administrative, time management, and prioritisation skills to support the above responsibilities
- Effective communication and negotiation abilities to engage with people at all levels and facilitate the business' compliance journey
- Previous experience as an internal auditor is highly desirable
Croud offers a clear path to progression for all members of staff. We are committed to offering development opportunities alongside a support system of regular performance reviews. The opportunities are endless!
On completion of the three-month probation period, every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile working policy
- LinkedIn Learning and access to Croud Campus (our bespoke learning and development platform)
- Peer to peer recognition scheme 'bonusly'
- Team off-sites/regular socialsYear-round holiday parties
- Day to make a difference
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.