Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named a Sunday Times Best Place to Work 2023.
We are looking for someone with a deep understanding and ambition for all things Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO).
The CRO Account Director role will take the lead on client testing programmes (A/B and landing page creation/optimization) across our growing client portfolio. Responsible for the day to day delivery of clear client strategies and being a key point of contact for clients, it’s a great opportunity to take a leading role, working closely with the Head of CRO, to put your stamp on a channel at a leading digital marketing agency.
The aim - to deliver expert advice and strategy to help clients achieve their experimentation and commercial goals.
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 3 days a week based in our Shrewsbury office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
The main focus of this role will be to coordinate the delivery of clear optimisation strategies for clients across their digital touchpoints, which includes:
- Create and manage strategies to help deliver long term results and maturation of our clients’ testing capabilities and understanding
- Reinforce and ensure generated test hypotheses are grounded in data to address specific issues identified in either quantitative and/or qualitative research
- Ensure accurate reporting on experiments and lead discussions with the client and/or team on iterations of tests to drive the strategy forward
- Prioritise insights and testing strategies which helps our clients achieve their goals and delivers ROI
- Clearly convey your testing ideas and process through concise team communication and/or written briefs
- Demonstrate proactivity and taking a leading role in client management and communications
- Act as a key point of contact for clients, leading on strategy and helping our clients mature their testing programmes.
- Be accountable for the success for your clients - to enjoy your successes and crucially to drive learnings to improve at all times.
- Ensure personable and professional line management to others in the team
- Working within Croud’s Career Development Framework, mentor and lead the development of staff under your line management
- Aid in the ongoing development, support, training and thought leadership of CRO at Croud
- Work closely with the Head of CRO to identify key areas of training for junior members of the team
- Aid in the development of a culture of testing and learning, knowledge sharing and best practice adoption at Croud
- Aid in the creation of CRO training available across Croud - Championing the values of User Experience design, usability, accessibility and design thinking.
- Contribute to marketing and sales opportunities including, but not limited to, new business development, attendance of and contribution to new business pitches and Croud website material
- Experienced in the ideation, development, set up and running of digital experiments and A/B tests optimising to online conversion.
- Comfortable in leading, but also participates as part of a team.
- Experience with Optimisation tools (e.g. Optimizely, VWO, Hotjar, Zuko or similar)
- Good knowledge of UX principles
- Experience using analytics packages (e.g. Google Analytics 4, Adobe Analytics etc.)
- A critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent communication skills and experience with stakeholder management
- Self-motivated and ideas driven, open to change and new ways of working
- Actively seeks out opportunities to improve and keeps up with market trends.
Croud offers a clear path to progression for all members of staff. We are committed to offering development opportunities alongside a support system of regular performance reviews. The opportunities are endless!
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Whilst this role is office based and you need to be able to commute to our Shrewsbury office regularly, you could work from home a few days week if you wish to.
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.