Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
We are looking for an ambitious HR professional to add to our growing People team. The ideal candidate will want to build and develop their generalist expertise, whilst working with an engaging and collaborative team.
The People Coordinator will deliver a proactive and flexible HR service to our offices (UK & International). They will work with the wider People Team to deliver a first class HR service across the Croud Group. This is an excellent opportunity for a People professional to work within a forward thinking, fun and passionate business and hone their craft.
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 3 days a week based in our London office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
- Be the first line response to all employee queriesRespond to internal and external
- HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance via our ticketing service (Freshdesk), and escalate to appropriate Senior team member where appropriate
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in PeopleHR and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Oversee payroll and benefits administration
- Work in conjunction with the recruitment team to onboard new employees and escalate issues where necessary
- Conduct and facilitate background checks for all new joiners
- Full ownership & responsibility for managing the leavers process in a timely manner
- Work closely with the L&D team to ensure a smooth induction process
- Manage all employee letters (salary increases, promotions and changes in working pattern etc.)
- Produce and submit reports for the People Team and/or other channels when requested
- Assist in ad-hoc People projects and initiatives
- Support other functions as assigned
- CIPD Level 3 or equivalent
- Previous demonstrable experience in an HR administrative role
- Excellent IT skills competency in Powerpoint, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proven time management skills, experience and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Data Driven
- Team player and willing to get stuck in to “get the job done”
- Experience managing payroll and using HRIS systems is desirable
Croud offers a clear path to progression for all members of staff. We are committed to offering development opportunities alongside a support system of regular performance reviews. The opportunities are endless!
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, snacks, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 17:30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.
- HR / People
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Loading application form
Already working at Croud?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.