Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
Croud is a highly successful, continually fast-growing agency with ambitious plans for the future. We have a unique agency operating model, which makes things different and exciting; and a brilliant, positive culture. It’s a fantastic place to work.
Enthusiastic Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer required to help develop our flagship platform; Croud Control and related technologies. The successful candidate will be a key part of an evolving team that is producing a suite of tools to manage, support and enhance high profile internet marketing campaigns through bespoke tools and accessing a global network of digital specialists.
The QA Engineer is responsible as a gatekeeper for two key elements of the product life cycle - the QA of new features/improvements to ensure that they meet the specification requirements, and for managing support requests received by the product team to ensure problems can be replicated and documented clearly ahead of assigning resource from the development team.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, able to build relationships with teams across the business and work proactively to maximise the efficiency of the product team.
This role will report to the Director of Engineering and work closely with the existing Product and Engineering teams.
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 3 days a week based in our London office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
- Work with the users to understand the product workflows and get to know use cases for the product functionality inside out
- Understand the drivers behind prioritisation of new features and the functional requirements for priority items on the roadmap
- QA the functionality of new features and improvements on pre-production environments to ensure that it meets the requirements laid out within the specification, and that the UX is in line with internal guidelines.
- Attempting to explore all possible user flows in new functionality to find potential issues with new features
- Document QA cases - the testing criteria, expected results, actual results and required improvements
- Work closely with the Product Manager and Engineering team to communicate requirements as a result of QA testing
- Managing support request inflow and ensuring that support tickets are categorised and dealt with appropriately in a timely manner
- Working with stakeholders across the business to manage their expectations and provide transparency to the support process
- Investigating and replicating issues submitted for support, and working with stakeholders to find further information as required ahead of documenting within JIRA
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in software testing, with a focus on web application
- Strong understanding of software testing best practices, including manual and automated testing
- Experience with testing frameworks and tools such as Selenium, Pytest, and Jest
- Strong empathy for customers and motivated to delight users
- Strong understanding of software testing best practices, including manual
- Proactive and fast learner who is interested in understanding the product inside and out
- Highly organised and absolutely dedicated to immediate response times for customers
- Ability to manage multiple software tools to communicate and log and track issues
- Work well with multiple teams and collaborate across departments to resolve issues
- Ability to express technical issues to non-technical business stakeholders
- Personable, enthusiastic, and articulate
- Enjoys effective collaboration with people at all levels
- Proactive approach to work with a high level of enthusiasm for support and QA
- A working knowledge of SQL for querying test cases
- Experience in implementing and using automated testing frameworks
Croud offers a clear path to progression for all members of staff. We are committed to offering development opportunities alongside a support system of regular performance reviews. The opportunities are endless!
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Loading application form
Already working at Croud?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.