Business Intelligence Analyst
Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
Croud is a highly successful, continually fast-growing agency with ambitious plans for the future. We have a unique agency operating model, which makes things different and exciting; and a brilliant, positive culture. It’s a fantastic place to work.
The role sits in the Intelligence and Automation team, reporting to the Head of Business Intelligence. The effective utilisation of data is a critical element of our success, and our Intelligence and Automation team is responsible for ensuring that all areas of the business are empowered to make data-driven decisions to meet the business’s goals.
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 3 days a week based in our London office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
- Manipulates raw data and understands the ultimate design required to meet business requests to deliver across a portfolio of work
- Leads the ongoing rationalisation of business intelligence assets in their area to ensure they are providing utmost value for business outcomes
- Helps define the business intelligence capabilities that satisfy the broader business objectives and value proposition
- Helps ensure that the business intelligence requirements align to the business intelligence and data strategy roadmaps
- Helps facilitate cross functional requirement sessions about complex information needs and documents requirements; includes working with stakeholders to prioritise requirements based on Business Intelligence capabilities and business needs.
- Define, plan and execute tests to ensure quality of results
- Proactively stays abreast of data sources, identifying best internal and external data sources in response to business requests
- Explores the opportunities to leverage machine learning to surface impactful business insights
- Coaches, mentors and develops team members.
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
- Strong data analysis skills and experience working to deliver on customer needs
- Experience with using Python and Google BigQuery for data analysis
- Experience with data visualisation platforms such as Looker Studio / Tableau / Power BI
- Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- Demonstrable experience in data analysis using commercial data sets
- Highly organised and an ability to multitask
- An interest in / passion for digital marketing would be desirable
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines
- Proven time management skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal
- Experience using Machine Learning for data analysis
- Experience using ML products within Google Cloud
Croud offers a clear path to progression for all members of staff. We are committed to offering development opportunities alongside a support system of regular performance reviews. The opportunities are endless!
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, snacks, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Business Intelligence Analyst
Loading application form
Already working at Croud?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.