Product (UI / UX) Designer
Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
Croud is a highly successful, continually fast-growing agency with ambitious plans for the future. We have a unique agency operating model, which makes things different and exciting; and a brilliant, positive culture.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic UI/UX Designer to support the development of our proprietary platform and related technologies. You will be the champion of user-centred design who enjoys solving complex problems and gaining deep insights.
Working alongside product managers and software engineers, you will be involved in the product development process from initial research and conception all the way through to polished designs and engineering implementation.
The role sits in the Product and Engineering team, reporting to the Product Director.
- Create user-centred designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Design UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components based on component libraries (e.g. Element Plus, Vuetify)
- Collaborate effectively with product, engineering to create user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct user and observational research with samples of users of the product
- Ensure technical feasibility and product requirements are met prior to design sign-off by the various stakeholders involved
- Navigate the entire design process from concept to defining the fine details of user interaction components, through to supporting delivery
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- An impressive portfolio which demonstrates your design process, strong visual skills and outcomes that you've driven
- Strong information design, visual design, material design and prototyping skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, InVision, HTML, CSS
- Demonstrable experience working with development teams that use technology frameworks based on modern Vue.js/React frameworks would be a major advantage
- Extensive knowledge of web-based technologies, and their impact on the feasibility of design
- You are experienced in an MVP, test-and-learn approach and user testing
- Possess a healthy degree of pragmatism to know where design can be most impactful
- Track record in leading and facilitating design workshops and user research sessions
- Strong ability to support multiple design activities concurrently
- Prior experience with Martech technologies and solutions is a plus
Croud offers a clear path to progression for all members of staff. We are committed to offering development opportunities alongside a support system of regular performance reviews. The opportunities are endless!
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, snacks, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Product (UI / UX) Designer
Loading application form
Already working at Croud?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.