Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 2 days a week based in our London office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
This an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Senior Project Manager to lead the development of Croud’s project management function. The ideal candidate will be interested in digital marketing, have agency experience, be tenacious with a keen eye for detail and be enthusiastic about leading continuous improvement initiatives.
To bring increased rigour and standardisation of processes to the agency business, improving both client delivery and internal operations. To implement best practices for project costing, deliverables planning, timelines and stakeholder management. Developing governance for evaluating success and under-performance, as well as identifying the root cause of challenges. Initially, the role will focus on the more complex areas of the business, streamlining workflows to allow for more efficient delivery of tasks, with the goal of setting teams up for success. The role provides scope to grow the project management function within Croud, you will lead the agenda and be involved at a senior level within the business.
- End to end process management - defining scopes of work, deliverables,
timelines, checking delivery vs. scope, holding internal stakeholders accountable
- Overseeing and managing - aspects of multiple projects, in particular resource to client fee utilisation
- Client communication - leading on certain projects, simplifying updates and sometimes complex deliverables
- Reporting and escalation - leading business reporting across multiple projects, flagging areas outside agreed tolerance
- Introducing consistency and best practice in terms of ways of working across teams regarding processes and workflow management
- Encouraging seamless working relationships between internal stakeholders, expectation management through constant communication is essential
- Within the role, regularly demonstrate the company values of passion, imagination and integrity
- Previous agency experience is highly desirable
- Degree level education or relevant PM equivalent qualification / experience
- 2+ years previous experience in digital marketing project management
- Use of project management tools for task and time resource management
- Highly skilled at managing multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- An understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, to help manage multi-discipline projects spanning the services we provide
- Knowledge of the technology involved with digital marketing project delivery within an agency environment
Croud offers a clear path to progression for all members of staff. We are committed to offering development opportunities alongside a support system of regular performance reviews. The opportunities are endless!
On completion of the three-month probation period, every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.