Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year. Croud has also been included in Moz list of recommended SEO agencies for 2021/2022!
At Croud, we pride ourselves on providing career development opportunities for all our members, with a special focus on training and developing talent for our Executive roles (entry-level).
We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative-thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the Web Experience Team in managing and implementing technical strategies and to assist when necessary in providing clients with consultancy on various obstacles, challenges and opportunities posed on their websites.
The key focus of this role will be to provide technical SEO support to the team, while developing your skill set in more focused areas such as page speed, Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) and other technologies.
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 2 days a week based in our Shrewsbury office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
- Support the Web Experience team implementation, management & delivery of client roadmaps and projects
- Identifying and raising technical issues with the use of clear documentation & support tickets (where necessary) that developers can easily understand and digest
- Performing regular technical checks against deliverables and updating the Web Experience & SEO Teams
- Assisting with the creation of requirement documentation for developers
- Ensure agreed monthly activities are delivered on time and to budget and that relevant client progress trackers are kept up to date
- Responsible for delivering high quality data analysis, organising support from and working with the Croudie network in tangent with the wider Web Experience team
- Responsible for Croudie administration, workflows, briefing and training delivery
- Responsible for logging ineffective processes and taking corrective action
- Responsible for personal knowledge development and sharing interesting materials that can improve the performance of the department
- Proactively learn about new technologies and ways of working, how to monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and efficiency strategies
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
- Strong interest in / passion for digital marketing and / or SEO
- Strong interest in front-end development and coding / markup
- Strong Microsoft Office and / or Gsuite (Google) skills which must include Excel / Sheets, Word / Docs and PowerPoint / Slides
- Proficiency in data entry, working with and managing numbers / data
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Highly organised and an ability to multitask
- Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.