Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing, specifically PPC.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role, along with the willingness to take risks.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the PPC Senior Manager in implementing PPC strategy for key clients. You will be responsible for the effective implementation of client Account Development Plans (ADPs) in order to achieve client annual business objectives and targets.
The role will be dedicated to driving PPC performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation of best in class strategy across client accounts.
The role will drive and implement the recommendations of the APAC Account Director and Senior Manager, and will play a vital part in supporting PPC best practice through working closely with a team of PPC Executives, Managers and the Croudie Network (community).
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 2 days a week based in our Shrewsbury office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
The PPC Account Manager will report directly into the Senior Account Manager and will support on-going account execution across the aligned client portfolio. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Having active involvement in client PPC strategy ideation & implementation, working closely with aligned PPC Senior Account Manager & wider client teams
- Owning client performance management activities across the team, including optimisation activities, innovation towards client performance, daily checks and best practise processes
- Taking ownership of client budget management, adopting Croud's in-house processes to ensure that there are no instances of clients over/underspending or dropping offline across your portfolio due to budget management issues
- Supporting Account Executives in their training & development, working closely with your aligned Senior Account Manager
- Supporting aligned PPC Account Executives with data collation and analysis for client reporting purposes. Writing and communicating reporting summaries and executive summaries to a high standard
- Completing data analysis to spot trends, patterns, challenges and successes using the support of the Croudie network. Identifying and troubleshooting anomalies within PPC data and taking well planned corrective action
- Delivery of first class client services & communications across your client portfolio and also within the wider business
- Supporting Senior Account Manager & the wider client teams on new biz pitch or cross-sell to fulfil team commercial objectives
- Providing necessary training sessions for aligned team members and the wider team with the aim of knowledge share and skills development
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
- Native Japanese speaker
- Experience and knowledge of Naver Paid Search and Kaokao Paid Social would be an advantage
- Good understanding of the Japanese digital marketing landscape and digital platforms with a cross-channel mindset
- Demonstrable experience on Google Ads or Yahoo Japan Ads Account Management
- Demonstrable passion, experience and knowledge of Paid Search, specifically across Search engines (Google, Yahoo Japan etc)
- Strong Microsoft Office/ Google Workspace skills which must include Excel/Google Sheets, Word/Google Docs and PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines
- Proven time management skills, strong project management skills, experience and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven ability to think critically and creatively, with an impeccable attention to detail
- Proactive approach to ways of working & problem solving, with the confidence to question the norms. Mathematically minded
- Strong communication, organisation & presentation skills
- Thrives working in a team setting
Croud offers a clear path to progression for all members of staff. We are committed to offering development opportunities alongside a support system of regular performance reviews. The opportunities are endless!
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours)
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.