Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
We are looking for a Marketplace Executive to help further enhance our Amazon and Retail Media services.
Croud is a highly successful, fast-growing agency with ambitious plans for the future. We have a unique operating model, which allows us to service a wide range of Ecommerce brands and provide the full range of marketplace services, from initial setup & consultancy through to sophisticated advertising campaigns. We're looking to bolster our team with smart, ambitious talent who are keen to develop world beating Ecommerce services!
The overall purpose of this role is to assist in the continued growth and development of our Ecommerce channel, providing support across our operations team and varied mix of retail clients. The successful candidate will have exposure to a wide variety of activities and play a key role in driving successful marketing campaigns on marketplaces such as Amazon.
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 2 days a week based in our Shrewsbury office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
- Operational support for our campaigns team
- Reporting & analysis across the advertising campaigns we run
- Optimisation of marketing campaigns
- Competitor analysis and market research
- Developing client relationships
- Troubleshooting and handling day-to-day queries
- Develop a rounded knowledge of Amazon advertising and Retail Media platforms
- Audit Amazon accounts against Croud / industry best practice
- Develop working practices with the Croudie network
- Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
- Strong interest in / passion for digital marketing
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines
- Proven time management skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal
- Customer service experience
- Awareness of digital marketing channels and strategies advertisers might take
- Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Work experience in digital marketing or working with marketplaces like Amazon
- Experience running PPC/Biddable marketing campaigns
- Client management experience
- Knowledge of Amazon’s ad formats, targeting methods and tactics
- Retail Media experience, direct with retails or via platforms like Criteo and Citrus
Croud offers a clear path to progression for all members of staff. We are committed to offering development opportunities alongside a support system of regular performance reviews. The opportunities are endless!
Croud offers competitive starting salaries alongside numerous company benefits. On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.