Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
We are looking for a highly intelligent, creative and analytical individual who is passionate about developing their career in digital marketing.
This entry-level position is ideal for someone who has a keen interest in digital advertising strategies & data analysis, with an ambition to work with revolutionary technology in the advertising industry.
The successful candidate will be keen to be a part of building commercial success for our clients while striving to develop and deliver excellence daily as a part of an award winning team.
Our clients sit across a number of industries including retail, charity and entertainment, and some of our most recent awards include 'Best Client Services Team' and 'Best Digital Campaign' by The Wires Global and 'Most Effective Integrated Campaign' by Effective Digital Marketing Awards.
The role will be to work within the Programmatic team, driving performance through the day-to-day management of campaigns and effective implementation of client programmatic strategies across Display, Video, YouTube, Podcasts and more.
At Croud, we pride ourselves on providing career development opportunities for all our members, with a special focus on training and developing talent for our Executive roles (entry-level). You will learn best practice of Programmatic media buying through working closely with our award-winning team of Executives, Managers and Senior Managers to develop your understanding of the digital media landscape.
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 2 days a week based in our Shrewsbury office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
- Execution, optimisation, and analysis of programmatic display campaigns
- Analyse ongoing results to ensure budget pacing and performance is met
- Develop and build a strong understanding of the programmatic media landscape
- Optimisation of display campaigns to achieve client targets
- Utilising 3rd party tools to deliver success such as DV360 and The Trade Desk
- Ensure excellence and high quality client implementation coming from the Croudie Network. Ensure briefs to the network are comprehensive and accurate, QA work is completed to a high degree
- Collating and checking data for client reporting purposes in tangent with the Croudie Network, writing and communicating reporting summaries and executive summaries to a high standard
- Completing data analysis to spot trends, patterns, challenges and successes using the support of the Croudie network. Identifying and troubleshooting anomalies within programmatic data and taking corrective actions
- Understand and adopt the required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally in order to provide excellence on both levels
- Complete Croudie administration, project managing assigned work and quality checking returned work is to excellent standard
- Train Croudies on clients and on ad hoc aspects of task requirements. Support the Development Manager on the development of Croud Academy
- Contribute to internal training and development modules and delivery sessions as required, supporting the Training team
- Advocate company policy and process, support client retention. Be aware of and work to business goals such as margin, NPS. Complete journals daily to ensure all time is allocated to a high degree of accuracy
- Contribute to the internal Case Study process, showcasing data from tests and evaluating results for client and channel development
- Supporting in ad-hoc requests from the client or wider agency teams
- Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
- Strong interest in / passion for digital marketing and / or Programmatic Media
- Strong written and spoken English
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Exemplary time management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and an ability to multitask
- Excellent presentation skills and confident speaker
- Strong Microsoft Suite and Google Suite skills which must include Excel / Sheets, Word / Docs and PowerPoint / Slides
- Proficiency in data entry, working with and managing numbers / data
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal
Croud offers a clear path to progression for all members of staff. We are committed to offering development opportunities alongside a support system of regular performance reviews. The opportunities are endless!
Croud offers competitive starting salaries alongside numerous company benefits. On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.