This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious digital marketer to join the Croud team to support our client in Iraq. The role will be based in Dubai, working Sunday to Thursday (with willingness to work unconventional hours during evenings, weekends, and holidays if the client has something urgent) .
The successful candidate will be required to (and must have eligibility) to travel to Iraq once a month.
This is a client-facing, front-line management role for an intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking marketer who is passionate about driving performance improvements within businesses. This will be an embedded role, working with the Asiacell team in Sulaymaniyah. You will work closely with the client’s marketing and various team’s within their business, as well as working with Croud’s MENA and UK teams.
This role will bridge the gap between Croud and Asiacell, connecting ideas, best practices and strategies so all are aligned for improved performance.
The successful candidate will demonstrate account and channel leadership, strive for repeatable success and have a desire to question everything in pursuit of operational and client service excellence. They will be expected to provide recommendations and sound leadership, backed by innovative flair and analytical experience.
The ideal candidate will work across Paid Search and Social including planning, creating, managing, and optimising paid advertising campaigns in Facebook, Google Ads, and other biddable digital media platforms.
- Be the face of Croud with our Iraq-based client, one of the most important in our global portfolio
- Plan, create, manage, optimise, and forecast all social media platforms (META, Tiktok, Snapchat)
- Basic working knowledge of Search tools
- Execute and oversee paid campaign processes from start to finish, including researching, planning, trafficking, troubleshooting, optimising and reporting with the help of our UK team
- Establish strategies to deliver results against client goals and KPIs
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors, and internal stakeholders
- Manage relationships with Asiacell’s publisher websites, share creative assets with contacts as required
- Support in the coordination of Asiacell’s other agency partners (creative, PR, offline), key media owners and suppliers
- Create and deliver flawless client-facing reports, based on accurate data and insightful analysis
- Client budgeting, spend tracking and providing regular and timely updates
- Collaborate with the Client Director, Account Directors and cross-channel strategy teams to develop insightful, successful media strategies for clients
- Deliver insightful post campaign analysis, assessing what’s worked and what hasn’t, suggesting recommendations for future improvements and overall quality control
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts
- Maintain knowledge of technology developments in tracking and targeting in order to deliver innovative, competitive outputs
- 2-3 years + in industry Preferably with telecom experience
- University degree in marketing field
- Fluent in Arabic and English languages
Strong knowledge of the Iraq media landscape
- A good understanding of digital marketing, demonstrating deep experience and knowledge in digital account management (paid search) with a track record of exceeding performance goals against sales-related KPIs (purchases, subscribers, etc.)
- Good knowledge of navigating and using Google Analytics
- Certified to at a minimum of Google Ads Advanced Search and Shopping
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal along side good attention to detail
- Proven problem solver who can manage clients and projects to deadlines
- A team player who is invested in team development, well-being, and growth as well as client success
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Enjoy and understand working with data, especially via Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business admin, or related major a plus
- Experience with paid social media, programmatic, or other channels is beneficial
Croud offers a clear path to progression for all members of staff. We are committed to offering development opportunities alongside a support system of regular performance reviews. The opportunities are endless!
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year (plus UAE Bank Holidays)
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Medical Insurance (including visual & dental)
- LinkedIn Learning and access to Croud Campus (our bespoke learning and development platform)
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.