Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
At Croud, we pride ourselves on providing career development opportunities for all our members, with a special focus on training and developing talent at Executive (entry-level) talent.
Have you ever wondered who is behind tracking your online behaviour and the technology involved in this process?
Have you also ever wondered how you can see products you have viewed on a particular site to then appear in an ad on a different website?
Ad Operations are the team that help make the above happen. From planning site tracking for clients to its implementation and testing using tools such as Google Tag Manager.
If this sounds like the area of Digital Marketing that you'd love to be involved, keep reading!
We are looking for an intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about building a career in Ad Operations.
The aim of the role is to support clients and channel teams with all aspects of technical onboarding for new clients - establishing tracking requirements and the successful and accurate installation, and ongoing maintenance, of required tracking tags.
The role will also involve supporting existing clients, ensuring a consistent and ‘best practice’ approach to tracking is delivered by Croud to all our clients. Also that we remain ahead of industry developments such as Google's Consent Mode and Server-side tracking technologies.
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 2 days a week based in our Shrewsbury office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
- Meeting agreed response SLAs aligned with the internal support process
- Completing Client briefs to the required specifications
- Working closely with the Project Management and channel teams to ensure the seamless on-boarding of new clients
- Working with the Ad Operations Manager to create an industry-leading measurement provision for our clients
- Ensuring Crouds clients, both existing and new, enjoy a measurement set up which fully meets their business requirements and above all, is accurate
- Maintaining excellent levels of communication with all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Aid in the delivery of the measurement onboarding process which currently includes, but is not limited to, the audit of The Google Marketing Platforms and Tag Management Solution containers
- Reviewing, implementing, and testing client’s implementation of recommended changes to tracking set up, ensuring they meet the requirement
- Providing support for the existing channel teams, helping identify and troubleshoot any tracking or tagging issues they may be experiencing
- The ability to project manage, either through specific training or through gained experience
- Excellent numerical ability and attention to detail
- Technically minded and have the ability to talk about, and translate, complex technical issues to internal and external stakeholders in both technical and non-technical speak
- Basic knowledge of The Google Marketing Platform, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager preferable
- Passionate about operational processes and customer service
- Knowledge of MS Excel and/or Google Sheets
Croud offers a clear path to progression for all members of staff. We are committed to offering development opportunities alongside a support system of regular performance reviews. The opportunities are endless!
Croud offers competitive starting salaries alongside numerous company benefits. On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.