This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious digital marketeer, to join the New York Biddable team of our fast growing and quick moving Digital Marketing agency.
Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
Located in the heart of Soho, our New York office is home to a group of highly-skilled digital experts, passionate about driving innovation and delivering great work for clients. With a rapidly expanding team and client portfolio, Croud New York offers hands-on experience working with some of the world's leading brands across every industry sector.
Find out more about Croud NY in here!
This is a client-facing, front-line management role for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing. The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the confidence to take risks.
Croud New York is looking for a motivated Paid Social Manager to assist with creating, trafficking, managing, and optimizing paid advertising campaigns in Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest, and other biddable digital media platforms.
The Paid Social Account Manager will report directly into the Senior Account Manager and will support on-going campaign execution for clients. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Focus on Facebook Ads, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest and possibly more
Own paid campaign processes from start to finish, including researching, planning, trafficking, troubleshooting, optimizing and reporting
- Deliver results against client goals and KPIs
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors, and internal stakeholders
- Create and deliver flawless client-facing reports, based on accurate data and insightful analysis
- Collaborate with Senior Account Manager and Associate Director and cross-channel teams to develop insightful, successful media strategies for clients
- Manage and develop team members via delegation, training, and constructive feedback
- Support business development by contributing to pitches and cross-selling Croud products to existing clients
- Demonstrable in-depth experience and knowledge in digital account management (paid social and added benefit if experienced with paid search, programmatic) with a track record of exceeding performance goals against sales-related KPIs (purchases, subscribers, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, Linkedin Ads Manager, Twitter Ads Manager and Pinterest Ads Manager
- Good knowledge of Google analytics and feed management platforms
- Preferred candidates who are Facebook Blueprint Certified
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Polished presentation and ability to quickly build confidence
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Enjoy and understand working with data, especially via Microsoft Excel / Microsoft PowerPoint / Google Sheets / Google Slides
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business admin, or related major preferred
Every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 20 days vacation a year + 10 public holidays
- Full Paid Medical Insurance (including dental and vision)
- Equity in Croud US upon completion of 6 months
- Annual performance bonus
- 401k plan
- Sales commission (if involved in a pitch)
- Gym Membership contributions (Classpass)
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals, snacks, soft drinks and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair
- Quarterly team offsites / Regular socials
- Free Citibike membership
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Agile working policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.