This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious digital marketeer, to join the New York Biddable team of our fast growing and quick moving Digital Marketing agency.
Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
Located in the heart of Soho, our New York office is home to a group of highly-skilled digital experts, passionate about driving innovation and delivering great work for clients. With a rapidly expanding team and client portfolio, Croud New York offers hands-on experience working with some of the world's leading brands across every industry sector.
Find out more about Croud NY in here!
This is a client-facing, front-line management role for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, strive for success and have a desire to question everything in pursuit of operational and client service excellence. They will be expected to provide bold and confident recommendations and leadership, backed by creative flair and analytical experience.
The ideal candidate will work across Paid Search and Social including planning, creating, managing, and optimizing paid advertising campaigns in Facebook, Google Ads, and other biddable digital media platforms.
As Biddable Account Manager there will also be responsibility to manage and mentor account associates now and in the future.
- Focus on Google Ads with Search and Shopping, YouTube, Discovery and Display
- Own paid campaign processes from start to finish, including researching, planning, trafficking, troubleshooting, optimizing and reporting
- Deliver results against client goals and KPIs
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors, and internal stakeholders
- Support business development by contributing to pitches and cross-selling Croud products to existing clients
- Create and deliver flawless client-facing reports, based on accurate data and insightful analysis
- Create account development plans or roadmaps based on client campaign briefs or on client KPIs
- Collaborate with your Line Manager and cross-channel teams to develop insightful, successful media strategies for clients
- Manage and develop team members via delegation, training, and constructive feedback
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge in digital account management (paid search) with a track record of exceeding performance goals against sales-related KPIs (purchases, subscribers, etc.)
- Good knowledge of navigating and using Google Analytics
- Certified to at a minimum of AdWords Advanced Search and Shopping
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Polished presentation and ability to quickly build confidence
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Enjoy and understand working with data, especially via Microsoft Excel
- Proficient typing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business admin, or related major a plus
- Experience with paid social media is beneficial
Every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 20 days vacation a year + 10 public holidays
- Full Paid Medical Insurance (including dental and vision)
- Equity in Croud US upon completion of 6 months
- Annual performance bonus
- 401k plan
- Sales commission (if involved in a pitch)
- Gym Membership contributions (Classpass)
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals, snacks, soft drinks and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Quarterly team offsites / Regular socials
- Free Citibike membership
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Agile working policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.