Croud is a global Independent Digital Marketing specialist that connects data, technology and creativity to drive business performance. We focus on our client’s unique business models and tailor our areas of expertise to improve their web presence and achieve their digital marketing goals.
Recently named Campaign’s Performance Marketing Agency of the Year, retaining the title for the second year running and proud to be considered one of the Best Places to Work in the industry too - Croud is a fantastic place to start your career in the digital marketing industry.
Our team is central to the drive, commitment, and passion we show for our clients. We want you to succeed as much as our clients and so we offer a continued support system with regular performance reviews, so you have the opportunity to widen your expertise and reach your full potential.
The right hire will share Croud’s values:
- Passion: loving what you do and being driven to excel with each new project
- Imagination: meeting challenges creatively and ready to try new ideas
- Integrity: accountable and always excellent to one another
Read more about Croud UK here.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Data Intern, your main duty will be to support and contribute to the growth of multiple different digital marketing channels working across a wide range of clients, helping them achieve their digital marketing goals.
You will have the opportunity to work within the Ad Operations and Data Analytics teams.
Ad Operations is the team that facilitates the tracking and measurement of digital marketing activities. The technical implementation delivered for ecommerce clients enables their marketing teams to track and measure performance, in order to build effective strategies based on the results. The tracking methodologies adopted also enable more targeted and relevant ads to be shown to existing and potential future customers. Using technology such as Google Tag Manager and Google Floodlights allows this team to implement tracking and conduct through testing for a range of different clients, in order to meet their marketing objectives.
The overall purpose of the Data Analytics team is to aid in the delivery of analytics services for clients. These services include improving analytics platform capabilities, improving the granularity of data collection and improving the extent and value of the actionable insights that confident data provides. The Digital Analyst’s work includes, but is not limited to, the implementation, maintenance and improvement of clients’ analytics capabilities (and insights) and/or their Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) programme.
A Data Intern will work with both teams, supporting clients and channel teams with all aspects of technical and analytical knowledge. Main day-to-day responsibilities:
- Aid in the delivery of the measurement onboarding process which currently includes, but is not limited to, the audit of The Google Marketing Platforms and Tag Management Solution containers
- Review, or implement, and test client’s implementation of recommended changes to tracking set up, ensuring they meet the requirement
- Provide support for the existing channel teams, helping identify and troubleshoot any tracking or tagging issues they may be experiencing
- Create an industry-leading measurement provision for our clients
- Completing Client briefs to the required specifications
- Setup and management of Google analytics accounts
- Ensuring Croud clients, both existing and new, enjoy a measurement set up which fully meets their business requirements and above all, is accurate
- Reporting and analysing of clients accounts
- Maintaining excellent levels of communication with all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Assist in the delivery of client Account Development Plans
- Contribute to the auditing of client analytics platforms
- Aid in the delivery of expert analysis, arriving at insight and valuable recommendations for our clients
- Manage and employ the resources of our analytics Croudie Network
- Help share insight with the wider Social, Display, PPC and SEO teams to help drive performance and efficiencies in their work
- Working closely with the Ad Ops and Data Visualisation functions to help deliver high standards in data and insights to channel/client teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams internally and externally in daily execution of tasks
- Must have a passion and drive for Digital Marketing
- A can-do attitude, anything you set your mind to can be achieved with help from others
- A clear indication of creative thinking in previous or current projects you are working on
- Strong communication, organisation and team working skills when working to tight deadlines
- An Analytical mindset with a methodical approach to multi-tasking and problem solving
- An impeccable attention to detail when creating and reviewing projects
- Confidence in building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Passionate about Croud and helping our clients to reach their digital potential
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Share option scheme
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.