Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
At Croud, we pride ourselves on providing career development opportunities for all our members, with a special focus on training and developing talent at Executive (entry-level) talent.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
We are looking for a skilled linguist who is passionate about languages and culture, as well as a strong interest in digital marketing to join our Localisation team based in Shrewsbury.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the delivery of language projects, such as translation, transcreation, copywriting and market insights.
The successful candidate will be highly organised with a keen eye for detail, excellent project management skills and communication skills. You will be fluent in English and ideally speak an additional language(s) to a native level. Experience with CAT tools/TMS systems is a plus.
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 2 days a week based in our Shrewsbury office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
- Manage language projects: the role will be responsible for the planning and delivery of localisations for several of Croud’s key clients
- Manage a large pool of freelance translators and copywriters
- Maintain linguistic assets, such as glossary, tone of voice, translation memory and style guidelines
- Create accurate task templates, supporting briefing material and access to training
- Support on monitoring and reporting on our language quality and project performance to ensure high standards of delivery and client satisfaction
- Collate and share freelancers’ (Croudies’) feedback to the Croud Local team
- Contribute to pitches to potential and existing clients and marketing related activity for Croud Local
- Degree level education in a linguistic discipline, such as translation, interpretation, journalism or modern languages, or equivalent / relevant work experience
- Fluent in English and at least one additional language to a native level
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines
- Highly organised and an ability to multitask
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with CAT tools/TMS systems such as Memsource, Trados, Memoq a plus
- Experience with Adobe Indesign and DTP a plus
Croud offers a clear path to progression for all members of staff. We are committed to offering development opportunities alongside a support system of regular performance reviews. The opportunities are endless!
Croud offers competitive starting salaries alongside numerous company benefits. Every member of the team is offered share options in the company, meaning we all have genuine stake in the business.
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Share option scheme
- Agile Working Policy
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.