Croud New York is looking for a motivated Biddable Associate to assist with creating and managing digital campaigns in paid media channels for our clients.
Founded in 2011, Croud are proud to partner with some of the world’s leading brands, leading media strategy, performance marketing and digital experiences. Croud New York has recently been named Campaign’s Performance Marketing Agency of the Year, an AdWeek Fastest Growing Agency for the second year in the row, and one of the Best Places to work in the US.
This is an entry level position for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing. The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
The Biddable Associate will report directly into an Account Manager or Director in the assigned channels and will support with the on-going execution for clients. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Perform keyword, audience, and budget research for existing clients and potential new accounts acros Paid Social & Paid Search
- Own end-to-end setup of paid media (Paid Social & Paid Search) campaigns. Including creating accounts and setting up structure, developing creative, building out full keyword lists, quality assurance, and more
- Regularly optimize bids, budgets, and targeting for current client accounts
- Research new optimization techniques to utilize on the accounts
- Develop and complete client-facing reports, based on accurate data and insightful analysis
- Provide all necessary information for client proposals utilizing keyword research, competitive analysis, etc
- Maintain up-to-date project plans and account documentation
- Create, update, and analyze client-facing and internal reporting
- Line Manager: Biddable Account Manager
- Direct Reports: N/A
- Key Stakeholders: Biddable Associate Director
- Other stakeholders: Network and Operations team
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
- An open mind and a desire to learn and immerse yourself in Biddable Media platforms
- Prior internships in advertising, marketing or digital media are an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Enjoy and understand working with data, especially via Microsoft Excel
- 20 days vacation a year + 10 public holidays
- 401k plan
- Equity in Croud US following six months of employment
- Full Paid Medical Insurance (including dental and vision)
- Home office chair and monitor
- Free Citi Bike membership
- Sales commission (if involved in a pitch)
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Classpass membership contributions
- Fruit, breakfast cereals, snacks, soft drinks and tea & coffee all provided
- Quarterly team offsites / Regular socials
- Agile working policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.