Croud is a global Independent Digital Marketing specialist that connects data, technology and creativity to drive business performance. We focus on our client’s unique business models and tailor our areas of expertise to improve their web presence and achieve their digital marketing goals.
Recently named Campaign’s Performance Marketing Agency of the Year, retaining the title for the second year running and proud to be considered one of the Best Places to Work in the industry too - Croud is a fantastic place to start your career in the digital marketing industry.
Our team is central to the drive, commitment, and passion we show for our clients. We want you to succeed as much as our clients and so we offer a continued support system with regular performance reviews, so you have the opportunity to widen your expertise and reach your full potential.
We are looking for passionate and driven graduates who aren’t afraid to question the status quo, constantly reinvent what we do and have a relentless focus on results.
The right hire will share Croud’s values:
- Passion: loving what you do and being driven to excel with each new project
- Imagination: meeting challenges creatively and ready to try new ideas
- Integrity: accountable and always excellent to one another
Read more about Croud UK here.
As a Digital Account Executive, your main duty will be to support and contribute to digital marketing strategies with our clients and help them achieve their digital marketing goals. This will be in one of the following digital marketing channels.
Ad Operations is the team that facilitates the tracking and measurement of digital marketing activities. The technical implementation delivered for ecommerce clients enables their marketing teams to track and measure performance, in order to build effective strategies based on the results. The tracking methodologies adopted also enable more targeted and relevant ads to be shown to existing and potential future customers. Using technology such as Google Tag Manager and Google Floodlights allows this team to implement tracking and conduct through testing for a range of different clients, in order to meet their marketing objectives.
A graduate in this role will support clients and channel teams with all aspects of technical onboarding for new clients - establishing tracking requirements and the successful and accurate installation, and ongoing maintenance, of required tracking tags.
The role will also involve supporting existing clients with troubleshooting and tracking or technical issues, as well as ensuring a consistent and ‘best practice’ approach is always delivered. Croud always aims to progress in line with industry developments such as Google's Consent Mode and Server-side tracking technologies. The Ad Operations team is vital in achieving this, as they develop skills and expertise as the technology continually evolves.
Main day-to-day responsibilities:
- Aid in the delivery of the measurement onboarding process which currently includes, but is not limited to, the audit of The Google Marketing Platforms and Tag Management Solution containers
- Review, or implement, and test client’s implementation of recommended changes to tracking set up, ensuring they meet the requirement
- Provide support for the existing channel teams, helping identify and troubleshoot any tracking or tagging issues they may be experiencing
- Create an industry-leading measurement provision for our clients
Our Paid Search team enables companies to place ads on search engines with the goal of driving traffic to their websites. PPC (pay-per-click) advertising is the most common form of Paid Search which means companies do not pay anything until someone clicks on their ad. At Croud, the PPC team are specialists on search engines such as Google and Microsoft, focussing on ad formats that cover Search, Shopping Youtube and Display advertising. They work closely with our clients to understand their overall business goals and formulate this into a PPC strategy by understanding customer data and trends.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the PPC team in implementing the PPC strategy for a range of clients. You will oversee accounts on search platforms (such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, SA360), manage keyword research, ad copy creation and implemented automated solutions such as bid strategies. The successful candidate will also have a strong interest in understanding performance, tracking KPIs and producing reports to explain campaign results to our clients, as well as supporting the Account Manager with test and learns in the account.
Main day-to-day responsibilities:
- Launch and optimise various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, SA360)
- Manage keyword research, keyword selection and audience targeting across all search campaigns
- Write attractive, concise, highly engaging copy
- Implementation and monitoring of automated solutions such as bid strategies
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI / Return on Ad Spend
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Implementation and reporting of test and learns
- Produce reports for clients (such as weekly reporting, test and learns)
- Degree level education or equivalent with relevant work experience expressing your passion and drive for Digital Marketing
- A can-do attitude, anything you set your mind to can be achieved with help from others
- A clear indication of Creative flare in previous or current projects you are working on
- Strong communication, organisation and team working skills when working to tight deadlines
- An Analytical mindset with a methodical approach to multi-tasking and problem solving
- An impeccable attention to detail when creating and reviewing projects
- Confidence in building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Passionate about Croud and helping our clients to reach their digital potential.
Croud offers a clear path to progression for all members of staff. We are committed to offering development opportunities alongside a support system of regular performance reviews. The opportunities are endless!
Croud offers competitive starting salaries alongside numerous company benefits. Every member of the team is offered share options in the company, meaning we all have genuine stake in the business.
Specific benefits that you will get for being selected as a graduate at Croud:
- One year of accommodation paid for in Shrewsbury, living in a 4 bed house with a gardener and cleaner provided. Wifi and council tax will be covered by Croud
- Annual progression whilst on scheme, by the end of year 3 you will have been fast tracked to Account Director
- Training and development through specific courses, mentoring, and having opportunities to work internationally in one of our global offices
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Share option scheme
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
Start date: September 2022
Location: Shrewsbury – United Kingdom
If you are interested in the current position, please apply below, and attach a cover letter explaining why your passion and drive are unmatched for this role. Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.