Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
Croud is a highly successful, continually fast-growing agency with ambitious plans for the future. We have a unique agency operating model, which makes things interesting and exciting; and a brilliant, positive culture. It’s a fantastic place to work.
We are looking for a Digital Analytics Lead to join our Digital Analytics Team, to work in the context of digital advertising and marketing.
The Digital Analytics team forms part of the wider Data Solutions division, including Data Visualisation, Adtech, Ad Operations, and Data Engineering & Data Science. This role reporst to the Head of Analytics.
As a key member of our Data Solutions Leadership team, you will be responsible for driving the development and implementation of innovative solutions and strategies for our clients. You will also be responsible for developing and coaching our analytics team, while being a senior point of contact for clients.
The Digital Analytics team delivers services in both Measurement & Effectiveness, and solutions for Data Collection & Audience Development.
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 2 days a week based in our London office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
- Deliver of best-in-class data and analytics strategy and solutions for Croud clients
- Own, manage and grow key client relationships with senior stakeholders
- Nurture opportunities to innovate and to do more for our clients
- Develop the external profile of Croud’s Analytics and Data Solutions teams through thought leadership, awards entries and other marketing
- Contribute to wider agency new business opportunities, including pitches
- Provide training, updates and thought leadership internally
- Collaborate effectively across the business to ensure Analytics and Data Solutions sits at the heart of our offering
- Demonstrable in-depth experience in digital marketing
- Expertise in Data Collection Solutions & Audiences
- Advanced skills in Analysis and Effectiveness
- Expertise with Google Analytics/GA360 and Google Marketing Platform
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics 4 (“App + Web”) and possibly Firebase
- Good industry knowledge in the areas that Croud operates
- Excellent writing and presentation-writing skills
- Experience presenting and training
- Experience managing a team and/or developing and motivating others
- Experience with advanced custom GA implementation across devices
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, specifically, BigQuery
- Knowledge and experience with Python and/or R for data integration and/or analysis
Croud offers a clear path to progression for all members of staff. We are committed to offering development opportunities alongside a support system of regular performance reviews. The opportunities are endless!
Croud offers competitive starting salaries alongside numerous company benefits. Every member of the team is offered share options in the company, meaning we all have genuine stake in the business.
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Share option scheme
- Agile Working Policy
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.