Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
We are looking for a highly intelligent, culturally sensitive and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing.
Croud’s award-winning Programmatic team works with some of the world’s leading brands, optimising their digital campaigns across Display, Video, YouTube, Podcasts and more, through skilfully managing and purchasing media at scale.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
The role will drive and implement the recommendations of the programmatic strategy, and will play a vital part in defining and supporting Programmatic best practice through working closely with the Croudie network.
You will be responsible for the effective implementation of client account development plans (ADPs) in order to achieve client’s annual business objectives and targets.
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 2 days a week based in our Shrewsbury office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
- Deliver day-to-day implementation of Programmatic campaigns across key clients within the channel team
- Responsible for client accounts, following Programmatic best practice, ensuring that hygiene factors are monitored and managed accordingly
- Play active role in defining Programmatic best practice and scalable processes
- Responsible for day-to-day client budget management
- Advocate the client’s Programmatic strategy and support members of the team where required
- Utilise tools such as DV360 (as well as potentially other DSPs such as The Trade Desk), GA, CM and others
- Stay up to date with new market tools and Programmatic opportunities, which would support client strategy or Croud’s product offering, and share to the wider team
- Give support and direction to Account Executives within the channel team
- Work together with wider teams to deliver ADPs for each client to sustain and grow client performance
- Provide campaign reporting and measurement of the effectiveness of campaigns
- Share learnings with the wider Programmatic, Paid Social, PPC and Analytics teams to drive performance and efficiencies
- Ensure client’s reports are delivered on-time and accurately
- Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience in Programmatic advertising
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Exceptional client service skills
- Highly organised and an ability to multitask
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of working to deadlines
- Proven time management skills
- Clear passion for digital marketing and programmatic media
Croud offers a clear path to progression for all members of staff. We are committed to offering development opportunities alongside a support system of regular performance reviews. The opportunities are endless!
Croud offers competitive starting salaries alongside numerous company benefits. Every member of the team is offered share options in the company, meaning we all have genuine stake in the business.
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Share option scheme
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.