Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
At Croud, we pride ourselves on providing career development opportunities for all our members, with a special focus on training and developing talent at Executive (entry-level) talent.
This entry-level position is ideal for someone who is in the early stages of their Digital Marketing journey and who has a keen interest in Paid Search in particular.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the PPC team in implementing the PPC strategy for a range of clients. You will be responsible for the effective implementation of client Account Development Plans (ADPs) in order to achieve client annual business objectives and targets.
The role will be to support the PPC Account Management team in driving PPC performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation of clients’ PPC strategy. You will learn PPC best practice through working closely with a team of PPC Executives and Managers as well as with the Croudie Network (community).
As the birthplace of the business, our Shrewsbury office is representative of Croud's roots, values and growth, making it an incredible place to embark on your journey with Croud. Almost every department has team members in our Shrewsbury office, meaning it's the perfect base for cross-channel collaboration and expanding your digital marketing knowledge.
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 2 days a week based in our Shrewsbury office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
- Support PPC Managers, PPC Senior Managers and PPC Channel Heads with delivery of client strategy to include implementation of Account Development Plans (ADPs)
- Support PPC Managers and PPC Senior Manager with client performance management, to include optimisation and innovation within the accounts
- Responsible for delivering PPC performance according to best practise guidelines and ensuring daily checks are completed, communicated and acted upon
- Responsible for client budget management in tangent with the PPC Senior Manager, ensuring no overspend and maximising actions to prevent underspend
- Accountable for client implementation and overseeing client implementation, where the responsibility for delivering implementation pieces such as editorial, engine mirrors, bid optimisation sits with the Croudie Network
- Responsible for client reporting data working with Croudie Network to deliver accurate and relevant reporting, supporting the PPC Manager with communication of summaries
- Responsible for delivering high quality data analysis, organising support from and working with the Croudie network in tangent with the PPC Manager
- Responsible for Croudie administration and training delivery
- Responsible for delivering training as required and on request within the induction process or ongoing training in tangent with the PPC Senior Manager
- Responsible for knowing and delivering against all internal processes and requirements to also include knowledge share
- Support PPC Managers and PPC Senior Manager with innovating new technologies, new ways of working, monitoring market trends, supporting the tech roadmap and Croud Academy development
- Responsible for advocating company policy and process, supporting client retention
- Responsible for delivering case studies in the form of Test and Learn pieces on a monthly basis
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
- Strong interest in / passion for digital marketing and / or PPC
- Strong Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in data entry, working with and managing numbers / data
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines
- Proven time management skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal
- Customer service experience
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Share option scheme
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.