Croud is a global, full-service, digital marketing agency with a unique business model - powered by our proprietary technology and rapidly growing in-house team of 200+ digital experts.
Recently named Campaign’s Performance Marketing Agency of the Year, retaining the title for the second year running and proud to be considered one of the Best Places to Work in the industry too - Croud is a fantastic place to start your career in the digital marketing industry.
At Croud, we pride ourselves on providing excellent career development opportunities for all our team members, with a particular focus on nurturing and developing talent at Executive level (entry-level).
We are looking for intelligent, dynamic individuals with a keen interest in data and technology, combined with good analytical and logical problem-solving skills.
The Digital Transformation team at Croud provides an array of services, supporting clients as they navigate through their data maturity journeys - including Analytics, Data Visualisation, Data Science, AdTech and AdOps. We have open roles in most digital transformation team functions, due to significant growth in this area.
There is a big shift in the industry currently, as user privacy and data governance become increasingly important and the technology that facilitates online marketing evolves and continues to innovate, with the user’s best interests in mind.
The successful candidate will strive for success, be driven to continually learn and have a naturally curious tendency to question everything. They'll also be keen to be a part of technical consultancy for clients while working to develop themselves and deliver excellence daily.
No prior experience in Digital Marketing is required, although an awareness of / passion for the industry and relevant transferable skills are required. Graduates are also welcome to apply.
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 2 days a week based in our Shrewsbury office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
Read more about Croud UK here.
- Delivering first class, proactive and highly responsive support services to clients, aligned with internal support processes and adhering to Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Working collaboratively with the Project Management, Client Leadership and channel specific teams (PPC, SEO, Programmatic, Paid Social) to ensure the seamless onboarding of new clients
- Providing support to clients and internal teams, helping to identify and troubleshoot any tracking, tagging or data issues
- Conducting testing and quality assurance of client's technical implementation, ensuring functionality operates as intended and best practice guidelines have been followed
- Maintaining excellent levels of communication with all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Completing client briefs to the required specifications
- Producing reporting for clients, alongside supporting data analysis and insight
- Responsible for delivering high quality data analysis (technical and performance), organising support from and working with the internal network
- Developing a rounded understanding of relevant tools in full Google Marketing Platform (GMP) suite
- Completing individual certification in Google Analytics 360, Campaign Manager, Search Ads 360, Display & Video 360, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Technically minded with the ability to interpret and relay complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical people, in an understandable format
- Passionate about data, technology and innovation within digital marketing
- Excellent numerical ability with good attention to detail - able to work with agility and accuracy
- Collaborative approach, with the confidence to manage internal key stakeholders, wider team and client relationships
- Experience with data manipulation in Excel/Google Sheets and/or dashboard software such as Datorama, Tableau, Google Data Studio
- Dynamic with time and task management, able to prioritise well and meet deadlines
- Proactive and efficient, with excellent project management skills
- Tenacious and creative problem solving skills
- Ideally Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Science, Computing or equivalent degree, or demonstrable experience
- Complete certifications in relevant platforms such as Google Analytics and Campaign Manager
- It will be advantageous if you also have experience with any of the following platforms; Google Analytics, Google Ads, Search Ads 360, Display & Video 360, Campaign Manager, Google Tag Manager, Google Cloud Platform, BigQuery
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Share option scheme
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.