Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
We are looking for a highly intelligent, creative and analytical individual who is passionate about developing their career in digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
You will be responsible for the effective planning and execution of our client’s Programmatic activity, alongside other digital marketing channels, in order to drive annual business objectives.
You will be responsible for driving Programmatic performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation of client’s Programmatic strategy, with support of a team of Programmatic specialists. Primarily through DV360, but including other tech partners as required.
The role will require strategic input to define ways of working to drive greater efficiencies in how the team operates, as well as increase the delivery of our performance campaigns. You will play a vital part in defining and supporting Programmatic best practice through working closely with the Croud Network.
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 2 days a week based in our London office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
- Work with the team to deliver day-to-day implementation, accurate reporting and effective measurement of Programmatic campaigns across key clients within the channel team
- Play an active role in defining Programmatic best practice and scalable processes, staying up to date with new market tools and Programmatic opportunities, which would support client strategy or Croud’s product offering, and share with the wider team
- Utilise and become agency leader with tools such as DV360 (as well as potentially other DSPs such as The Trade Desk), GA, CM and others
- Provide campaign reporting and measurement of the effectiveness of campaigns and ensure all deliverables are delivered on time and accurately
- Share learnings with the wider Programmatic, Paid Social, PPC and Analytics teams to drive performance and efficiencies
- Provide direction and guidance to Programmatic Executives and Managers to deliver excellence in required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally
- Direct line manage a team of Programmatic Executives and Managers, managing monthly 1:1s and Quarterly Performance Reviews (QPRs), and mentor new team members to become operational in their roles quickly and efficiently
- Advocate knowledge share, drive delivery of cross channel processes and sharing of tools. Lead by example and drive the team to share knowledge cross team and cross channel
- Innovate new technologies and ways of working, monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and efficiency strategies. Support and contribute to the development of the tech roadmap
- Contribute to the new business process and oversee the management of sales support delivery from the team as required / requested by the sales team
- Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
- Demonstrable in-depth experience in Digital Marketing
- Demonstrable in-depth experience in Programmatic advertising
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Exceptional client service skills
- Highly organised and an ability to multitask
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of working to deadlines
- Proven time management skills
- Clear passion for digital marketing and programmatic media
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Share option scheme
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.