Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
As SEO Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for the management and delivery of SEO strategy, using both internal resources but also our unique and market leading network of on-demand specialists to scale SEO activity across 100+ markets. You will join a team that is passionate about Organic Search, and an agency that invests in it’s people, with training and development running through the core.
We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing, in particular organic search.
We are looking for a candidate who wants to be at the cutting edge of SEO innovation, work with the latest technologies and help drive continued growth for our clients with strategies that are award winning and recognised within the industry.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the Organic Strategy Director and Account Director in delivering best in class SEO campaigns for a global, market leading client. You will have line management responsibilities and lead your team to deliver success.
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 2 days a week based in our Shrewsbury office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
- Support the development and execution of the client strategy to increase profit, and provide a high level of great customer service to clients
- Work together with wider teams to devise and deliver Account Development Plans (ADPs) for each client to sustain and grow client performance
- Work with the team to deliver day-to-day implementation of SEO campaigns across key clients within the channel team
- Advocate the client’s SEO strategy and support members of the team where required
- Ensure client accounts are following SEO best practice, ensuring that hygiene factors are monitored and managed accordingly
- Play active role in defining SEO best practice and scalable processes
- Stay up to date with new market tools and opportunities, which would support client strategy or Croud’s product offering, and share to the wider team
- Surprise and delight clients through innovation, knowledge share & insight; highlighting successes on a weekly basis (monthly for smaller clients)
- Support SEO Managers & Executives to adopt this approach to client management & performance
- Provide direction and drive daily client operations across the team
- Provide reporting and measurement of the effectiveness of campaigns, ensure client reports are delivered on time and accurately
- Share learnings with the wider Social, Display, PPC and Analytics teams to drive performance and efficiencies
- Provide direction and guidance to the SEO Executives and Managers to deliver excellence in required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally
- Direct line manage a team of SEO Executives and Managers, managing monthly 1:1s and Quarterly Performance Reviews (QPRs), mentor new team members to become operational in their roles quickly and efficiently
- Attend and contribute to second interviews with potential candidates and support the final selection process
- Manage and direct training and development needs for SEO Executives and Managers, including management of Personal Development Plans (PDPs)
- Support and contribute to all training delivery in tangent with the Development Manager, ensuring that team members are available for induction training delivery or ongoing training delivery. Everyone is responsible to deliver training modules internally
- Advocate knowledge share, drive delivery of cross channel processes and sharing of tools. Lead by example and drive the team to share knowledge cross team and cross channel
- Innovate new technologies and ways of working, monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and efficiency strategies. Support and contribute to the development of the tech roadmap
- Oversee regular or ad hoc projects and delivery of projects within the team
- Manage and deliver at least one "Test & Learn" activity per month to support client innovation and to contribute to the internal Case Study process
- Contribute to the new business process and oversee management of sales support delivery from the team as required / requested by the sales team
- Identify areas of development within existing business and support the SEO Channel Head to upsell from Croud's suite of digital services
- Drive overall performance within the team to achieve margin and incremental revenue month on month
- Proactively identify workflow efficiencies to counter ineffective process within the team - new ways of working, continuous process improvement
- Proactively use all tools and technologies at your disposal, identify and share emerging tools and technologies that could contribute to the development of Croud’s SEO offering or workflows
- Proactively monitor for industry updates and share with the wider team
- Proactively keep abreast of industry news and contribute suggestions as to how Croud can incorporate this into our methodologies to improve the department
- Contributing to and supporting Croud marketing activities
- Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
- Demonstrable in-depth experience in Digital Marketing
- Demonstrable advanced experience in SEO advertising
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Exceptional client service skills
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of working to deadlines
- Proven time management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate.
- The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate strategies
- Leadership skills: managing direct reports, a motivator
- Line management experience, mentoring & training
- Proven experience in client expectation management roles and situations, able to manage and direct client expectations
- Clear passion for digital marketing and SEO
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Share option scheme
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.