This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a growing function at the forefront of our business. Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
We are looking for an intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is interested in digital marketing and has experience in project management.
The successful candidate will be a problem solver, have a keen eye for detail, be highly organised and enthusiastic about continuous improvement.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with friendly clients across our content and creative offering and liaising with our network.
Croud Sydney boasts a fast-paced, exciting work environment, filled with plenty of opportunity to learn new skills and grow your professional experience. Home to our close-knit, in-house team, our office in Surry Hills offers the perfect base from which to deliver industry-leading work for some of Australia's - and the world's - most exciting brands.
- Work with the Content Account Director to support across content and creative projects both internally and externally with clients
- Coordinate the facilitation of work with the croudie network including the right selection of Croudie and internal briefing
- Oversee deliverables through to completion within the required time frame and budget
- Create detailed and well-written content briefs as well as support on the QA process
- Be upskilled in our project management tool and become the advocate for the use across content as well as the wider teams
- Develop and maintain project schedules and plans with the teams using a combination of Google Sheets and our Project Management Tool
- Detail and flag risks, assumptions, or issues with scope, timings, quality or budget
- Check delivery of work vs. scope, holding internal stakeholders accountable for quality and timely completion
- Managing margins and internal resource to client fee utilisation
- Ensure consistency and best practice in terms of ways of working across teams implementing new processes and workflows to increase efficiency
- Potentially provide pitch support from time to time (involvement in new business can be optional and based on candidate preferences)
- Regularly demonstrate the company values of passion, imagination and integrity
- Direct Line Manager: Content Account Director
- Key Stakeholders: Client Lead, Organic Strategy Director, Managing Director
- Great project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- Exceptional client service skills
- Experience across Content & Creative
- Proven track record of working to deadlines
- Proven experience in client expectation management roles and situations, able to manage and direct client expectations
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint and working with the Google stack
- Customer service & client facing experience
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site.
- 20 days holiday per year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sales commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contribution
- Free home office chair and screen
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals, tea and coffee
- Share option scheme
- Enhanced maternity / paternity package
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.