Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
Due to the rapid growth of our business, we are opening an Accounts Payable Assistant position to support our Finance Team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a determined and proactive individual.
Reporting to the Group AP and Payroll Manager, the Accounts Payable Assistant will support the day to day functions of the Accounts Payable department which is responsible for the purchase ledgers of all entities within the Group, covering the UK, US and Australia.
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 2 days a week based in our London office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
The key objectives of the role will include:
- Managing new supplier set ups and requests for changes
- Processing purchase invoices for suppliers including pass through media costs and coding invoices with the support of the Accounts Assistant
- Processing expense claims for employees
- Reconciliation of credit card spend across the company ensuring there is a clear audit trail of spend
- Bank reconciliations
- Liaising with employees within the business to ensure timely approval of invoices
- Support the weekly supplier payment runs, allocating and posting payments to the system and sending remittance advice
- Replying to supplier queries
- Producing supplier statement reconciliations and investigating differences
- Review of the Aged Payables listing with the Group AP and Payroll Manager
- Assisting the Accounts Assistant with reconciliations of the invoices relating to pass through media costs
- Assisting with ad-hoc queries from the business
- Line Manager: Group AP and Payroll Manager
- Other stakeholders: Financial Controller
- Experience of Accounts Payable (two years or longer) in a group environment, preferably with multiple entities and markets
- Knowledge of purchase to pay processes and controls
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Experience in Xero Accounting software (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritise work
- Ability to be adaptable to changing priorities and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Share option scheme
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.