This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious digital marketeer, to join the New York Biddable team of our fast growing and quick moving Digital Marketing agency.
Founded in 2011, Croud are proud to partner with some of the world’s leading brands, leading media strategy, performance marketing and digital experiences. Croud New York has recently been named Campaign’s 2020 Performance Marketing Agency of the Year, an AdWeek Fastest Growing Agency for the second year in the row, and one of the Best Places to work in the US. In 2019, we were named Digital Marketing Agency of the Year, and picked up the award for Wellbeing in The Drum US Agency Business Awards.
As Senior Programmatic Account Manager, you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of client account development plans (ADPs) in order to achieve client’s annual business objectives and targets.
The role will be dedicated to driving display performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation of client’s programmatic strategy across display, video, CTV, and other placements. Activation will occur primarily through DV360, but the role will involve vetting and working with DSPs, data partners, and other ad tech.
The ideal candidate will contribute to and implement the recommendations of the Programmatic Director, playing a vital role defining, distributing, and implementing best practices amongst Croud’s biddable team and the Croudie network (community).
Account Management & Strategy
- Deliver day-to-day implementation of Programmatic Display and Video campaigns across key clients within the channel team
- Own paid campaign processes from start to finish, including researching, planning, trafficking, troubleshooting, and optimizing
- Oversee project planning and budget management for accounts you manage, creating project timelines to ensure client work happens as scheduled and on-budget
- Learn about client businesses, industries, and their marketing plans to provide the best possible strategic guidance on digital media
- Align your media strategies with client business and marketing goals with a clear ability to grow existing clients in a thoughtful and relevant manner
- Understand what performance is for clients, creating performance forecasts and proactively running client planning sessions
- Ensure client accounts follow Programmatic and Display best practice and that hygiene factors are monitored and managed accordingly
- Stay informed on the latest developments in the space and ensure clients are informed
- Play active role in defining Display best practice and scalable processes
- Identify, research and educate team members on emerging channels or beta opportunities (i.e. digital out of home, Connected TV)
- Assume responsibility for day-to-day client budget management
- Advocate the client’s Programmatic strategy and support members of their team where required
- Provide campaign reporting and measurement of the effectiveness of campaigns
- Ensure client’s reports are delivered on-time and accurately
- Complete any ad hoc reports or duties as required by the business’ needs
- Create and deliver flawless client-facing reports, based on accurate data and insightful analysis
- Work with cross-functional teams to maintain a best-in-class product offering across programmatic management
- Lead the development of best practices and processes; build institutional knowledge of key functions
- Work to build relationships with Croud global teams, understand best practices, process and ways of working - implement in the US to better our proposition
- Utilize tools such as Croud Control, DV360, The Trade Desk (as well as potentially other DSPs), Google Analytics, Campaign Manager 360 and others
- Support development of Account Manager’s with PPMs & regular 121’s
- Stay up to date with new market tools and programmatic opportunities, which would support client strategy or Croud’s product offering, and share to the wider team
- Delivery of progress reports to Account Directors
- Own the workflow management with the Croudie Network within Croud Control (CC)
- Quality check work that has been completed by the Croudie Network and internal heads and provide constructive feedback
Client Relationship Management
- Serve as primary point of contact with clients for managed channel
- Deliver outstanding client service and communications
- Serve as first level of issue escalation for clients in managed channels
- Deliver exceptional and timely project management, communicated with the client
- Responsible for delivering case studies in the form of Test and Learn pieces on a monthly basis.
- Support business development by contributing to pitches and cross-selling Croud products to existing clients
- Demonstrable deep, varied experience in Programmatic Marketing
- Excellent communication, organization, and presentation skills
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Highly organized and an ability to multitask
- DV360 & CM360 ad server skills required; familiarity with additional DSPs and tools is a plus
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Google G-Suite skills
- Proven track record of working to deadlines
- Proven time management skills
- Clear passion for digital marketing and programmatic display
Every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 20 days vacation a year + 10 public holidays
- Full Paid Medical Insurance (including dental and vision)
- Equity in Croud US upon completion of 6 months
- Annual performance bonus
- 401k plan
- Sales commission (if involved in a pitch)
- Gym Membership contributions (Classpass or NYHRC)
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals, snacks, soft drinks and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Quarterly team offsites / Regular socials
- Free Citibike membership
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Agile working policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.