Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
We are looking for a highly intelligent, culturally sensitive and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing, in particular PPC.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the APAC Channel Head and lead the APAC Senior Account Managers, Managers and Executives in implementing PPC strategy for key clients. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of PPC scopes for our clients, using both internal resources and our network of specialists, in order to achieve client business objectives and targets. You will be responsible for the effective implementation of client Account Development Plans (ADPs) in order to achieve client’s annual business objectives and targets. You will also be responsible for ensuring cross channel workflows.
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 2 days a week based in our London office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
- Working with the CDD/Head of APAC to provide senior leadership and strategic guidance to your client portfolio. Develop & maintain strong relationships across your client base
- Share knowledge, new platforms and industry developments with your key clients, keeping them abreast of upcoming changes - becoming a source of truth and an industry thought leader
- Identify & develop opportunities to grow revenue from key clients, whether through increased investment in PPC or wider cross channel conversations
- Provide effective support to the PPC Management Team, maintaining standards, improving processes and streamlining delivery across the team
- Lead the delivery of PPC services in your team, ensuring a high quality of work that adheres to best practice and meets/exceeds client expectations
- Ensure all client revenues/P&L follow due process in the team
- Co-ordinate and delegate work amongst your team to ensure tasks are allocated effectively depending on skills and resources
- Manage your direct reports, including their development and training needs
- Commercial awareness and ownership of commercial performance of your team and clients with a focus on costs, revenue and ways of working, to ensure profitable delivery for Croud
- Be at the forefront of PPC by keeping up to date with industry news, new platforms and technologies
- Develop and maintain a knowledge framework within the APAC team, lead the team of local engine specialists (Baidu, Yahoo Japan, Naver etc) to be at the forefront of the latest features and technologies.
- Help in new business preparation and attend sales pitches as and when required. Lead new business pitches and drive the strategy for them. Attend and deliver the pitch
- Lead and build required key client communications and deliverables eg. QBRs, campaign reviews and client meetings
- Working with key stakeholders (strategy & planning, client services, etc), align strategy and ensure client needs are met with other teams across the business
- Develop imaginative, innovative and effective ideas and process improvements for your clients/the wider PPC team
- Lead your team in onboarding new clients to each local engine, implement go-to-market search strategy that fit for clients’ needs
- Contribute to the development of Croud’s paid search proposition, positioning yourself as a key thought leader within the PPC team/wider business
- Direct Line Manager: Head of APAC
- Direct Reports: APAC Sr Managers, APAC Managers, APAC Executives
- Key stakeholders: Client Strategy team, Planning team, CDDs
- Other stakeholders: Development Manager, Network Support Manager, Shrewsbury Operations Director, Head of Operational Process
- Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge and hands on experience in PPC advertising, particularly Google Ads
- Exceptional client service skills, particularly for multinational brands
- A natural people manager, experienced in managing cross-cultural teams and local specialists (the main nationalities you will be working with are Chinese, Japanese and Korean)
- Basic awareness of local search engines in APAC
- Language capability in the following languages is not required but a bonus: Chinese, Japanese and/or Korean
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of working to deadlines and time management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate strategies
- Line management experience, mentoring & training
- Proven experience in managing client expectations
- Clear passion for digital marketing and cross channel
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Share option scheme
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.