Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about and has a strong background and experience in digital marketing.
The purpose of this role is to manage and deliver single and multi-channel strategy and planning across assigned portfolio of clients.
The role will be to own accountability for multi-channel client strategy and cross sell, working with multiple stakeholders across the organisation to define and meet client and business growth objectives.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn and results-driven, strive for success and have a desire to question and improve everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
Croud Sydney boasts a fast-paced, exciting work environment, filled with plenty of opportunity to learn new skills and grow your professional experience. Home to our close-knit, in-house team, our office in Surry Hills offers the perfect base from which to deliver industry-leading work for some of Australia's - and the world's - most exciting brands.
- Proactive management and steer the strategic direction of several key Croud clients, providing a cohesive cross channel strategy that ensures direction for the channel teams
- Be the main point of contact for these clients and provide an exceptional level of transparency and servicing
- Work with clients to understand their business, their objectives and work with the operational teams to ensure success
- Work with the channel teams to regularly review process and status of activity across client accounts
- Run regular quarterly business review meetings and be able to clearly communicate all activity that has been undertaken on the account
- Use your industry knowledge to innovate across the account, being prepared to advocate new ideas and processes in order to achieve success
- Identify, coordinate and drive development for existing client growth through Account Development Planning
- Ensuring actions from the ADP process are communicated clearly to the client as well as undertaken through the channel teams
- Take ownership of margin control across these clients and ensure that we are operating in the correct and most efficient manner
- Work alongside the MD to ensure client retention and escalation for client portfolio, including being specific point of contact on several key clients . Support the NPS and create processes for the constructive feedback from clients
- Work with the BDM and the channel delivery teams on any pitches, support the team throughout the full end to end sales process from the initial meeting through to closing the deal and on-boarding the client appointing the correct delivery team and negotiating the SLA’s. Review the pipeline regularly for budget, planning and new business projections with the broader global commercial team
- Take responsibility for the cross sell process on certain key client partnerships, including working with channel teams to identify and areas of cross sell and work with the Australian MD to create a strategy to close potential business
- Attending conferences and Digital events held externally on behalf of Croud Australia
- Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
- In-depth demonstrable experience in Digital Marketing roles
- Preferably have experience operationally or in a client facing capacity at an agency or publisher
- Ability to maintain a visible presence with senior management both internally and with clients
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- Ability to continuously demonstrate innovation and initiative
- Highly organised and an ability to multitask
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of working to deadlines, managing complex projects and leading a team
- Proven time management skills
- Proven ability to persuade
- Proven experience in client expectations
- Proven experience of client insight development, spotting industry trends and showcasing an entrepreneurial approach
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site.
- 20 days holiday per year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sales commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contribution
- Free home office chair and screen
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals, tea and coffee
- Share option scheme
- Enhanced maternity / paternity package
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.