Croud continues to grow rapidly, and our industry is evolving. A competitive edge for digital advertisers will increasingly be found in how they leverage their proprietary technology to drive efficiency and deliver exceptional results for clients.
Croud is a highly successful, continually fast-growing agency with ambitious plans for the future. We have a unique business model - as well as a core team of highly talented individuals across a huge range of disciplines, Croud operate a global network for freelance professionals (Croudies). This network provides unparalleled reach, scale and capacity to deliver work of the highest quality to our clients. Croud also invest heavily in Technology and Tools to support the work of the teams.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and experienced Infrastructure Director who is comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and supporting all IT, ITSec and Infrastructure requirements for the business. The successful candidate will manage our IT team but is expected to be hands on and provide creative solutions to help move the business forward. The role will manage all company infrastructure and services across the UK, Australia and the US.
As Director of Infrastructure, you will report to the CTO and will work closely with the Croud Engineering and Product teams.
The right hire will share Croud’s values:
Passion: loving what you do and being driven to excel with each new project
Imagination: meeting challenges creatively and ready to try new ideas
Integrity: accountable and always excellent to one another
- Work directly with the key stakeholders to provide reliable, secure and high availability services
- Actively seek improvements to our estate and provide technical solutions
- Ensure all risks are documented and addressed
- Ensure operational requirements from the Network team are met
- Run and manage the IT department
- Ensure we continue to maintain our Security certifications
- Provide IT security support to our contracts team
- Work closely with the engineering and product teams to continue improving our core proprietary technology
- Line Manager: Chief Technology Officer
- Key stakeholders: Chief of Governance & Compliance, CTO, COO
- Other stakeholders: UK, US and AUS Managing Directors, Director of Engineering and Director of Products
The most relevant skills, experience and responsibilities include:
- Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
- In-depth demonstrable experience in IT and Cloud Infrastructure management (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Demonstrable experience with GDPR and other data regulations
- Demonstrable cyber security experience
- Experience of managing a large IT estate (250+ users)
- Demonstrable experience in IT Solutions design and implementation
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Share option scheme
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 2 days a week based in our London office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.