Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year. Croud has also been included in Moz list of recommended SEO agencies for 2021/2022.
Founded in 2011, Croud provides services that include SEO, PPC, Content, Programmatic, Paid social and Analytics for some of the world's leading brands.
We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing, in particular Owned media (SEO & Content).
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the Organic team in implementing SEO strategy and supporting Content for key clients. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of SEO & Content projects, using both internal resources and our network of specialists, in order to achieve client business objectives and targets. You will be responsible for the effective implementation of client Account Development Plans (ADPs) in order to achieve client’s annual business objectives and targets.
- Lead the development and execution of the organic strategy for clients to maximise results against core KPIs, and provide a high level of great customer service to clients
- Work together with wider teams to devise and deliver Account Development Plans (ADPs) for each client to sustain and grow client performance
- Act as a senior figure between our existing SEO and Content teams to create a more streamlined and integrated work process
- Set clear objectives with the client on organic strategy and ensure to gain sign off
- Ensure client accounts are following SEO best practice, ensuring that hygiene factors are monitored and managed accordingly
- Work closely with the SEO Account Director on the process and overall direction of the SEO team, including internal training, team knowledge share, helping develop the agency SEO proposition and improve team workflow
- Support and develop both Account Executives and Account Managers through the career development process
- Surprise and delight clients through innovation, knowledge share & insight; highlighting successes on a weekly basis (monthly for smaller clients)
- Provide direction and drive daily client operations across the team Including margin management and cost control, network utilisation and time management of Managers and Executives
- Provide reporting and measurement of the effectiveness of campaigns, ensure client reports are delivered on time and accurately, as well as providing key insights from the data provided
- Ensure excellence and high quality client implementation from our Croudie Network. Ensure briefs to the network are comprehensive and accurate, QA work is completed to a high degree
- Ensure all clients have a clear set of KPIs that reflect the work being done and relate to the objectives set out in the strategy. Ensure this is reflected in a regular report
- Working with the Account Director, contribute to the new business process and oversee management of sales support delivery as required / requested by the sales team
- Support identify areas of development within existing business and support the Organic team to upsell from Croud's suite of digital services
- Proactively use all tools and technologies at your disposal, identify and share emerging tools and technologies that could contribute to the development of Croud’s SEO offering or workflow
- Contributing to and supporting Croud marketing activities, including, but not limited to, thought leadership and event participation
- Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience in Digital Marketing
- In-depth demonstrable experience in SEO advertising
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Exceptional client service skills
- Highly organised and an ability to multitask
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proven track record of working to deadlines
- Proven time management skills
- The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate strategies
- Proven experience in client expectation management roles and situations, able to manage and direct client expectations
- Clear passion for digital marketing and SEO & Content
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site.
- 20 days holiday per year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sales commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contribution
- Free home office chair and screen
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals, tea and coffee
- Share option scheme
- Enhanced maternity / paternity package
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.