Croud is an Independent, full service digital marketing agency with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Shrewsbury & Sydney. Our business model is truly unique, with Campaign awarding us Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year. Our team is supported by our global network of over 2,400 “Croudies'' as well as our proprietary technology, Croud Control.
Our business is built on our reputation and performance – and that’s won us partnerships with some of the best brands in the world like AMC Networks, North Face, Audible, Ford, Elizabeth Arden and many more. Located in the heart of Soho, our New York office is home to a group of highly-skilled digital experts, passionate about driving innovation and delivering great work for our clients. We’re now ready to grow bigger and better, which means expanding with a smart and focussed business development team.
As a result, we are looking to hire a Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will need to be results-driven and passionate about digital marketing. In return, you’ll get the support and autonomy to accelerate your career and your compensation.
Find out more about Croud NY in here!
- Fundamentals: Develop your understanding of Croud: what we do, how we do it, and what’s important to our clients. This will be essential in pitching us to the best of your ability
- Targets: Take ownership of your lead and sales targets, then exceed them. Your focus will be lead generation for the US business unit
- Relationships: Build and maintain meaningful relationships with your prospects and our clients, based on trust, integrity and value
- Communications: Create and continuously improve sales emails, collateral, including proposals and presentations
- Sales process: Understand who we need to speak to, in what companies, when we should speak to them with valuable communication
- Continual improvement: Always look to see how we can improve everything we do: from proposals to our product.
Your performance will be evaluated on your output and results and you’ll have our support to achieve them.
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant equivalent experience
- Enthusiastic about Lead Generation
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales support, lead generation and/or inside sales
- Understanding of the new business process
- Curiosity of search, social and display ad products
- Excellent communication, organization, and presentation skills
- Strong networking and people skills
- Highly organized and an ability to multi-task
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of working with deadlines and hitting KPI's
- Proven ability to negotiate and persuade
- The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate leads and formulate strategies
- Experience in digital marketing sales is a plus
- Line Manager: Associate Director, Business Development
- Key Stakeholders: CEO, US MD
- Other stakeholders: US channel teams, US Client Strategy team, US Hiring Team
Every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days vacation a year + 10 public holidays
- Sales commission
- 401k plan
- Equity in Croud US following six months of employment
- Full Paid Medical Insurance (including dental and vision)
- New Laptop provided
- Home office chair and monitor
- Spacious office on Broadway in Soho, NY, close to Canal and Prince stations
- Free Citi Bike membership
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Classpass or Gym membership contributions
- Fruit, breakfast cereals, snacks, soft drinks and tea & coffee all provided
- Quarterly team offsites / Regular socials
- Agile working policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, color, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.