Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year. Croud has also been included in Moz list of recommended SEO agencies for 2021/2022.
This position is ideal for someone who is experienced in leading Digital PR and link building initiatives for brands in a wide range of industries.
The overall purpose of this role is to own the entire Digital PR and link building strategy for all our clients. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of ideas and the project management of projects from inception through to conclusion using both internal resources and our network of specialists, in order to achieve client business objectives and targets.
The role will report to the Head of Content and Creative, and the ideal candidate will have a great creative mind, able to manage multiple stakeholders and projects simultaneously, as well being able to think fast and make critical decisions independently.
- Lead on all Digital PR and link building projects for all clients
- Create Digital PR strategies that push the boundaries of creativity, delivering results for our clients, as well as remaining profitable
- Ideate and come up with ideas that can work for our varied client base, as well as objectively pull apart ideas and provide useful feedback to others
- Ensure all content is in line with the client brand, whilst also meeting our objectives
- Assess data sets and pull stories from it, creating headlines and newsworthy angles that can be used for outreach
- Relay your creative vision and ideas to designers and developers, offering execution possibilities and design options that best get across the creative message and story
- Understand all the elements of production, and cost up projects appropriately
- In-depth demonstrable experience leading on Digital PR and/or link building campaigns in multiple regions and languages (Europe, Asia, Americas) with proven case studies to view
- Excellent project management skills, able to keep multiple projects moving at the same time utilising both internal resources and the network
- Exemplary client facing skills, with the ability to describe and idea and get clients excited and onboard as well as being confident in pitching to clients for both new business and idea sign off stages
- A strong interest in the news - you know what's going on in the world, and are able to understand how we can leverage this for our client work
- Strong interest in design and executions - you are passionate about finding the most glorious ways to show data and stories in a compelling way
- Experienced account manager with experience of working with multiple stakeholders of all levels
- Strong Microsoft Office / Google Drive skills which must include Excel / Sheets, Word / Docs and PowerPoint / Slides
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines
- Proven time management skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously
- Ability to write compelling copy, anything from 1000 word blog posts, to social copy
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to make creative stories from large amounts of data
- A proactive and can do approach to solving problems
- Highly organised and an ability to multitask
- Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Share option scheme
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 2 days a week based in our London office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.