Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
At Croud, we pride ourselves on providing career development opportunities for all our members, with a special focus on training and developing talent for our Executive roles (entry-level).
We are looking for an intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about building a career in Digital Marketing. Given the nature of clients accounts you will be supporting, you must be proficient in copywriting skills in Japanese.
No prior experience in Digital Marketing is required, although an awareness of / passion for the industry and relevant transferable skills are required.
The successful candidate will strive for success, be driven to learn, and will have a desire to question everything. You will also be keen to be a part of building commercial success for clients while striving to develop and deliver excellence daily.
- Learning about clients and their business, have an in depth understanding of the client’s business
- Working with an account manager, you will proactively manage a portfolio of client accounts, ensuring on-going performance to target metrics
- Execute online marketing campaigns with a focus on lead generation and conversion, liaise directly with colleagues to assist in the smooth running of campaigns
- Day to day management of the performance of key acquisition channels including paid search, programmatic and social media platforms
- Monitor performance of programmes and campaigns to ensure KPIs are met
- Provide regular performance reports and insights as directed by your supervising account manager
- Identify growth opportunities for both our clients and the agency
- Develop an awareness of key digital industry issues in owned markets and gain an appreciation of their influence on the development, management & strategy for clients
- Research and keep up to date on tools and software to improve our services and processes
- Proficient in Japanese language
- Basic understanding on Yahoo! Japan and LINE - experience on those platforms are not required but desirable
- Basic understanding of Digital Media, specifically Paid Search, Display Advertising and Paid Social
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, confident to speak to people and create great relationships
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload
- Reliable and hardworking
- Enthusiastic learner, seeking knowledge on internet economy and affiliate channel, competitor and subject matter best practice
- Ability to solve pacing/delivery issues where required
- A mindset of ‘Getting Things Done’
- Ability to contribute to marketing plans and initiatives with insights into ways to optimise revenue, customer acquisition, conversion and retention
- Communicate effectively within the team with the ability to explain technical details in an accessible way
- An ability to work as part of a team
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Business is preferable
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Share option scheme
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.