Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing, in particular Ecommerce.
We are looking for a Marketplace Executive to work in our Ecommerce division to help further enhance our Amazon services.
Croud is a highly successful, fast-growing agency with ambitious plans for the future. We have a unique operating model, which allows us to service a wide range of Ecommerce brands and provide the full range of marketplace services, from initial setup & consultancy through to sophisticated advertising campaigns. We're looking to bolster our team with smart, ambitious talent who are keen to develop world beating Ecommerce services!
The overall purpose of this role is to assist in the continued growth and development of our Ecommerce channel, providing support across both our operations team and sales function. The successful candidate will have exposure to a wide variety of activities and play a key role in driving successful marketing campaigns on marketplaces such as Amazon, as well as helping to secure new leads for the business.
- Operational support for our campaigns team
- Reporting & analysis across the advertising campaigns we run
- Optimisation of marketing campaigns
- Competitor analysis and market research
- Develop client relationships
- Troubleshoot and handle day-to-day queries
- Develop a rounded knowledge of Amazon advertising platforms
- Audit Amazon accounts against Croud / industry best practice
- Support with New Business:
- Handling inbound enquiries
- Vetting leads which come through
- Market research and analysis for prospects
- Supporting with RFIs, pitch materials and forecasts
- Advising clients on the services we provide and our expertise in this space
- Outbound lead generation
- Email campaigns
- Collating marketing material / developing new case studies
- Account audits for prospects
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
- Strong interest in / passion for digital marketing
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines
- Proven time management skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal
- Customer service experience
- Awareness of digital marketing channels and strategies that advertisers might take
It will be advantageous if you also have:
- Work experience within digital marketing or working with marketplaces like Amazon
- Experience running PPC/Biddable marketing campaigns
- Client management experience
- Good knowledge of Amazon’s ad formats, targeting methods and tactics
- Prior sales / lead generation experience
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Share option scheme
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.