Croud is a highly successful, continually fast-growing agency with ambitious plans for the future. We have a unique business model, and have recently been named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
Please note this is a 12 months fixed term contract (maternity cover).
Croud is a global, full-service, digital marketing partner with a rapidly growing in-house team of 240+ digital experts. Through the seamless connection of data, technology and creativity, Croud develops strategies for sustainable growth that drive immediate business impact.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in consulting brands on international growth opportunities, ideally will have agency experience, be collaborative (working with multiple channels within the agency), curious (identify areas to broaden our offering and review our existing processes) and commercially driven (seek out new revenue streams for the team, both through pitching new business and reviewing cross-sell and up-sell opportunity through the existing client base).
The overall purpose of this role is to lead the International team within Croud, using our Croudie Network, technology and in-house language capabilities to deliver best-in-class recommendations and actionable insight to advise clients on market opportunities. You will also be responsible for our localisation service offering working with the existing international team to deliver; editorial, creative and ad copy language services to communicate effectively with different markets, cultures and contexts.
You will be adept at using audience and market insight to direct your planning work, using industry tools to surface data, and our network of in-market Croudies to provide insight that will help Croud’s clients make informed decisions about their audience, the markets they operate in and their competitors.
The role will be dedicated to developing our International proposition within Croud. Delivering actionable recommendations on market opportunity and excellence across all content localisation. You will be the voice for international within the agency to identify commercial opportunities to grow the team and its capabilities within Croud.
- Developing strong, positive, collaborative working relationships with internal stakeholders and channel teams
- Taking ownership of client communications and requests across a variety of International projects
- Overseeing International deliverables through to completion within the required time frame and budgets
- Regularly checking delivery of work vs. scope, being accountable for quality and timely completion of deliverables within planned budget
- Lead on audience, market and competitor intelligence projects, ensuring that work is insightful and actionable
- Identifying and developing cross-sell opportunities for clients, working with Channel Heads, Client Leads and Account Directors to uncover opportunities to discuss International services across our existing client base
- Take an active role in new business pitches, leading the localisation and market insights response to a client brief, and complementing the responses from other channels where the brief is cross-channel
- Attend industry and networking events, speaker opportunities are encouraged
- Work closely with the Director of Organic Performance and the Director of Strategy & Planning to create new revenue streams for the channel for market insight, sizing and expansion, using our suite of planning tools and qualitative insight from in-market Croudies on the network
- Within the role, regularly demonstrate the company values of passion, imagination and integrity
- Relevant Project Management qualification / marketing qualification
- Experience and or knowledge of working across a variety of digital marketing channels
- Demonstrable in-depth experience in project management
- A self starter with an entrepreneurial spirit able to demonstrate innovation and initiative
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Highly organised multi-tasker with impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills. Proven ability to influence, persuade and negotiate
On completion of the three month probation you will be eligible for the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 2 days a week based in one of our offices (London or Shrewsbury) and the remaining days from home if you wish.
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.