This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a new and growing function at the forefront of our business.
Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
We are looking for an intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is interested in digital marketing and has experience in project management.
The successful candidate will be a problem solver, have a keen eye for detail, be highly organised and enthusiastic about continuous improvement.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with friendly clients across our largest, most exciting and challenging international accounts including brands like VF Group (The North Face, Dickies, Timberland), Brewdog, Avon, Victoria’s Secret, Zendesk and many more!
- Own client communications and client requests across a variety of projects
- Work with Croud’s digital marketing teams to scope and plan out projects and deliverables
- Oversee deliverables through to completion within the required time frame and budget
- Create detailed and well-written project briefs
- Develop and maintain project schedules and plans with the teams using a combination of Google Sheets and our Project Management Tool
- Champion the use of and become an expert in the use of our Project Management Tool, advocating for its use across the organisation
- Detail and flag risks, assumptions, or issues with scope, timings, quality or budget
- Check delivery of work vs. scope, holding internal stakeholders accountable for quality and timely completion
- Managing margins and internal resource to client fee utilisation
- Ensure consistency and best practice in terms of ways of working across teams implementing new processes and workflows to increase efficiency.
- Potentially provide pitch support from time to time (involvement in new business can be optional and based on candidate preferences)
- Regularly demonstrate the company values of passion, imagination and integrity
- Direct Line Manager: Project Director
- Key Stakeholders:
- Client Leadership Team / Client Strategy
- Digital marketing teams including (but not limited to); PPC, SEO, Paid Social, CRO, Data Science and Analytics, Content
- Must have
- Previous project or account management experience
- A strong interest in digital marketing
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Exemplary time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (highly articulate and able to communicate to a variety of stakeholders at all levels)
- Excellent Excel/Google Sheets skills, and proficient in Word/Docs and PowerPoint/Slides
- The ability to pick up new technologies fairly quickly
- Customer service & client facing experience
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal
- Nice to have (but not essential)
- A basic understanding of digital marketing channels including: SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Analytics, Programmatic/Display, CRO, Content and Creative
- Experience within an agency environment
- Relevant PM qualification
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Share option scheme
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 2 days a week based in our Shrewsbury office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.