Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract (maternity cover).
We are looking for an experienced Paid Search professional with agency background who is passionate about digital marketing, and in particular PPC.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the Channel Head and lead the PPC Senior Account Managers, Managers and Executives in implementing PPC strategy for key clients. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of PPC scopes for our clients, using both internal resource and our network of specialists, in order to achieve client business objectives and targets. You will be responsible for the effective implementation of client Account Development Plans (ADPs) in order to achieve client’s annual business objectives and targets. You will also be responsible for ensuring cross channel workflows.
Read more about Croud UK here.
- Working with the Client Digital Directors/Client Services team, provide senior leadership and strategic guidance to your client portfolio. Develop & maintain strong relationships across your client base
- Share knowledge, new platforms and industry developments with your key clients, keeping them abreast of upcoming changes - becoming a source of truth and an industry thought leader
- Identify & develop opportunities to grow revenue from key clients, whether through increased investment in PPC or wider cross channel conversations
- Provide effective support to the PPC Management Team, maintaining standards, improving processes and streamlining delivery across the team
- Lead the delivery of PPC services in your team, ensuring a high quality of work that adheres to best practice and meets/exceeds client expectations
- Ensure all client revenues/P&L follow due process in the team
- Co-ordinate and delegate work amongst your team to ensure tasks are allocated effectively depending on skills and resources
- Manage your direct reports, including their development and training needs
- Commercial awareness and ownership of commercial performance of your team and clients with a focus on costs, revenue and ways of working, to ensure profitable delivery for Croud
- Be at the forefront of PPC by keeping up to date with industry news, new platforms and technologies
- Help in new business preparation and attend sales pitches as and when required. Lead new business pitches and drive the strategy for them. Attend and deliver the pitch
- Lead and build required key client communications and deliverables eg. QBRs, campaign reviews and client meetings
- Working with key stakeholders (strategy & planning, client services, etc), align strategy and ensure client needs are met with other teams across the business
- Develop imaginative, innovative and effective ideas and process improvements for your clients/the wider PPC team
- Contribute to the development of Croud’s paid search proposition, positioning yourself as a key thought leader within the PPC team/wider business
- Direct Line Manager: PPC Channel Head
- Direct Reports: PPC Sr Managers, PPC Managers, PPC Executives
- Key stakeholders: Client Strategy team, Planning team, CDDs
- Other stakeholders: Development Manager, Network Support Manager, Shrewsbury Operations Director, Head of Operational Process
- Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
- In-depth demonstrable experience in Digital Marketing
- In-depth demonstrable experience in PPC advertising
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Exceptional client service skills
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of working to deadlines
- Proven time management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate.
- The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate strategies
- Leadership skills: managing direct reports, a motivator
- Extensive line management experience, mentoring & training
- Proven experience in client expectation management roles and situations, able to manage and direct client expectations
- Clear passion for digital marketing and cross channel
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Whilst this role is office based and you need to be able to commute to our Shrewsbury office regularly, you could work from home a few days week if you wish to.
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.