Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
This role will be dedicated to driving social performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation of client’s social strategy. Primarily through Facebook, but including opportunities on Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and other platforms.
The role will drive and implement the recommendations of the channel head, and will play a vital part in defining and supporting Paid Social best practice through working closely with the Croudie network
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
You will be responsible for the effective implementation of client account development plans (ADPs) in order to achieve client’s annual business objectives and targets.
Located in the vibrant streets of Shoreditch, Croud's London office is a hub of passionate, diverse talent who cover the full range of digital specialisms. As Croud's headquarters, there's always opportunity for cross-channel collaboration and learning. There's never a dull moment in the London office, with innovative new projects, clients and events always underway.
Read more about Croud UK here.
- Deliver day-to-day implementation of Paid Social Advertising campaigns across key clients within the channel team
- Responsible for client accounts, following Paid Social Advertising best practice, ensuring that hygiene factors are monitored and managed accordingly
- Play active role in defining Paid Social Advertising best practice and scalable processes
- Responsible for day-to-day client budget management
- Advocate the client’s Social strategy and support members of the team where required
- Utilise tools such as Croud Control, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics and others
- Stay up to date with new market tools and Paid Social Advertising opportunities, which would support client strategy or Croud’s product offering, and share to the wider team
- Give support and direction to Account Executives within the channel team
- Work together with wider teams to deliver ADPs for each client to sustain and grow client performance
- Provide campaign reporting and measurement of the effectiveness of campaigns
- Share learnings with the wider Social, Display, PPC and Analytics teams to drive performance and efficiencies
- Ensure client’s reports are delivered on-time and accurately
- Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience in Paid Social Advertising
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of working to deadlines
- Proven time management skills
- Clear passion for digital marketing and social media
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Share option scheme
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.