Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
The overall purpose of the role is to support the operational teams in implementing and maintaining reporting and data analysis methods across the client portfolio. You will be responsible for the effective implementation and maintenance of ongoing processes in order to support the team in achieving clients’ annual business objectives and targets.
At Croud, we pride ourselves on providing career development opportunities for all our members, with a special focus on training and developing talent for our Executive roles (entry-level).
As the birthplace of the business, our Shrewsbury office is representative of Croud's roots, values and growth, making it an incredible place to embark on your journey with Croud. Almost every department has team members in our Shrewsbury office, meaning it's the perfect base for cross-channel collaboration and expanding your digital marketing knowledge.
Read more about Croud UK here.
The Data visualisation team at Croud consists of a highly analytical, detail-oriented group of digital specialists who support many of our other channel teams in building data-backed strategies for clients. Combining data collection, processing and reporting, the team shares insights, trends and reports with clients, so that key areas of opportunity can be identified. Croud is proud to be a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Partner and the UK's first ever independent agency to achieve Datorama Certified Partner status.
We are looking for an intelligent and resourceful individual with a passion for digital marketing to join our team of talented analysts. The successful candidate will be keen to learn, with a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with the ability to think laterally is a must for this role.
- Working with the internal teams to understand existing reporting processes and identify where improvements could be made
- Building reporting solutions in Datorama (our third party data management and visualisation platform)
- Develop a strong technical understanding of the way in which we model data within Datorama
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to manage their expectations and provide transparency to the reporting process
- Assist in the documentation and streamlining of team processes
- Perform thorough QA of new and existing reporting solutions
- Identifying and responding to reporting issues as they arise
- Supporting in the delivery of training both within the team and the wider office
- Scientific / technical / analytical University Degree or equivalent work experience
- Confidence to dissect and analyse analytics data to extract relevant information
- A technical mindset is critical for this role
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Keen to learn and develop professional skill sets through organised and independent learning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An interest in digital marketing and business technology
- Highly organized and motivated to deliver results for stakeholders
- Ability to learn and maintain multiple software tools and reporting platforms
- Work well with multiple teams and collaborate across departments to resolve issues
- Ability to express technical issues to non-technical business stakeholders.
- Personable, enthusiastic, and articulate
- Entrepreneurial outlook and spirit
- Enjoys effective collaboration with people at all levels
- Proactive approach to work with a high level of enthusiasm for support and QA
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Share option scheme
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.