Croud is a global digital marketing agency, powered by the best talent, custom-built tech and the world's first crowd-sourced network of digital experts. Croud's unique 'Croud Control' technology platform and network of 2,400 'Croudies' mean it automates what slows other agencies down and delivers clients dramatically more impactful and efficient results. Founded in 2011, Croud provides services that include SEO, PPC, Content, Programmatic, Paid social and Analytics for some of the world's leading brands.
We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing, in particular Owned media (SEO & Content).
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the Organic team in implementing Content strategy and supporting SEO strategy for key clients. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of Content projects, using both internal resource and our network of specialists, in order to achieve client business objectives and targets. You will be responsible for the effective implementation of client Account Development Plans (ADPs) in order to achieve client’s annual business objectives and targets.
- Support the development and execution of the organic strategy for clients to increase profit, and provide a high level of great customer service to clients
- Work together with wider teams to devise and deliver Account Development Plans (ADPs) for each client to sustain and grow client performance
- Act as the conduit between our existing Content team and your SEO counterpart to create a more streamlined and integrated work process
- Work with the team to deliver day-to-day implementation of Content campaigns across key clients within the channel team
- Set clear objectives with the client on organic strategy and ensure to gain sign off
- Ensure client accounts are following Content best practice, ensuring that hygiene factors are monitored and managed accordingly
- Create written and/or graphic content for clients when possible
- Assist with creative ideation and strategy within the team and for clients
- Understand client content strategy and provide said feedback to internal teams, content creators on the network
- Manage QA process (either through network or on your own)
- Create comprehensive briefs for all content projects
- Advocate company policy and process, support client retention. Actively work to business goals such as margin, NPS. Complete journals daily to ensure all time is allocated to a high degree of accuracy
- Surprise and delight clients through innovation, knowledge share & insight; highlighting successes on a weekly basis (monthly for smaller clients).
- Provide reporting and measurement of the effectiveness of campaigns, ensure client reports are delivered on time and accurately
- Share learnings with the wider Social, Display, PPC and Analytics teams to drive performance and efficiencies
- Ensure excellence and high quality client implementation coming from the Croudie Network. Ensure briefs to the network are comprehensive and accurate, QA work is completed to a high degree
- Advocate knowledge share, drive delivery of cross channel processes and sharing of tools. Lead by example and drive the team to share knowledge cross team and cross channel
- Oversee regular or ad hoc projects and delivery of projects within the team.
- Manage and contribute to the internal Case Study process
- Identify areas of development within existing business and support the Organic team to upsell from Croud's suite of digital services
- Proactively identify workflow efficiencies to counter ineffective process within the team - new ways of working, continuous process improvement
- Proactively monitor for industry updates and share with the wider team
- Proactively keep abreast of industry news and contribute suggestions as to how Croud can incorporate this into our methodologies to improve the department
- Contributing to and supporting Croud marketing activities
- Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience in Digital Marketing
- Demonstrable experience in Content creation
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Exceptional client service skills
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of working to deadlines
- Proven time management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate strategies
- Proven experience in client expectation management roles and situations, able to manage and direct client expectations
- Clear passion for digital marketing and SEO & Content
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site.
- 20 days holiday per year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sales commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contribution
- Free home office chair and screen
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals, tea and coffee
- Share option scheme
- Enhanced maternity / paternity package
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.