Croud is a global, full-service, digital marketing partner with a rapidly growing in-house team of 200+ digital experts. Through the seamless connection of data, technology and creativity, Croud develops strategies for sustainable growth that drive immediate business impact.
We have recently been awarded Performance Marketing Agency of the Year in the Campaign's 2020 Agency of the Year UK and EMEA Awards!
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to grow and develop within their HR career. The HR Coordinator will effectively administer the employee life cycle within the HR team and deliver key processes within the pay and benefits cycle, acting as a first point of contact on all HR queries.
The successful candidate will be able to effectively and efficiently administer processes for HR in Shrewsbury and London in addition to guiding and supporting global administrative processes to ensure alignment. The Coordinator must have excellent interpersonal and administrative skills along with high attention to detail and confidentiality at all times.
This role will report to the Global HR Director and Senior HR Manager.
- Be the first point of contact for general HR queries responding to employees in a timely and approachable manner
- Develop, maintain and develop and clear and deployable onboarding and offboarding process
- Supporting the Global HR Director and Senior HR Manager in the delivery with general administration and a variety of people related projects
- People data and document management
- Responsible for the contract/letter generation of employee life cycle processes (joiners/changes etc) with associated documentation in line with SLAs.
- Full ownership of the HR Information System, ensuring accurate and timely changes to employee information
- Own and maintain all other employee files and HR databases
- Schedule various meetings as required and commensurate with the role
- Issue communication on behalf of the HR Director, where required
- Other ad hoc duties in line with the role as and when required
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work at pace with varying demands and can readily prioritise workload and context switch
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently
- Excellent understanding of the benefits process and administration of employee benefits
- Intermediate Microsoft Office, Excel and Powerpoint
- CIPD level 3 or equivalent or would like to work towards
- Knowledge of basic employment and HR/payroll practices would be highly advantageous
- Discreet and highly confidential
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivated and driven
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Share option scheme
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.