This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious digital marketeer, to join the New York Biddable team of our fast growing and quick moving Digital Marketing agency.
Founded in 2011, we are proud to partner with some of the world’s leading brands, including Vans, IWG, NewYork-Presbyterian, Skillshare, and The North Face - leading media strategy, performance marketing and digital experiences.
This is a client-facing, front-line management role for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, strive for success and have a desire to question everything in pursuit of operational and client service excellence. They will be expected to provide bold and confident recommendations and leadership, backed by creative flair and analytical experience.
The ideal candidate will work across Paid Search and Social including planning, creating, managing, and optimizing paid advertising campaigns in Facebook, Google Ads, and other biddable digital media platforms.
There will also be some responsibility to manage and mentor account managers and associates now and in the future.
The Senior Account Manager will report directly into the Biddable Associate Director and will support with on-going biddable execution for clients. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Focus on Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Display channels
- Own paid campaign processes from start to finish, including researching, planning, trafficking, troubleshooting, and optimizing
- Deliver results against client goals and KPIs
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors, and internal stakeholders
- Support business development by contributing to pitches and cross-selling Croud products to existing clients
- Create and deliver flawless client-facing reports and analysis, based on accurate data and insightful analysis including in leading quarterly business reviews
- Collaborate with Associate Director and cross-channel teams to develop insightful, successful media strategies for clients on a quarterly / yearly basis
- Manage and develop team members on larger accounts via delegation, training, best practices and constructive feedback
- In-depth demonstrable experience and knowledge in digital account management (paid search and/or paid social, both is beneficial but not a requirement) with a track record of exceeding performance goals against sales-related KPIs (purchases, subscribers, etc.)
- Good knowledge of navigating and using Google analytics / Search Ads 360
- Preferred but not limited to candidates who are AdWords Certified in Advanced Search
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Polished presentation and ability to quickly build confidence
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Enjoy and understand working with data, especially via Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business admin, or related major
- 20 days vacation a year + 10 public holidays
- Full Paid Medical Insurance (including dental and vision)
- Equity in Croud US upon completion of 6 months
- Annual performance bonus
- Sales commission (if involved in a pitch)
- Gym Membership contributions (Classpass or NYHRC)
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals, snacks, soft drinks and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair & screen
- Quarterly team offsites / Regular socials
- Free Citibike membership
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Agile working policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.